Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to be at Clearlake this weekend or next?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Just got off the lake today. Be back out prob everyday this week after work and all weekend. Hit 108 degrees in Lakeport today. Calling for 108 and up for this week here.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i will be out all weekend in a wight and blue sanger day friday concert at the park in lakeport come all iwill be anchored out so come by and hang see ya bonzibrian nor cal73

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone interested in putting a cruise together? Boathouse, Mexican restaurant in Lakeport for a margarita, Konocti to Richmond Park? Maybe Ciago Del Lago?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Lot of racing going on.

The south end of the lake by Mike Thomson harbor (redbud boat ramp). On the west side of the little island. Lot of local boys and some flatlaners getting with it out there. One pretty good Sanger drag hydro beating a lot of boats.Both flat and jets are running.:)sphss

·
Registered
17 Posts
My wife and I are always into meeting new people and getting a drink somewhere. Any of those places would work for us.

·
Registered
576 Posts
i will be out all weekend in a wight and blue sanger day friday concert at the park in lakeport come all iwill be anchored out so come by and hang see ya bonzibrian nor cal73

We might show up by the park on Friday night. Could be in the old cab cruiser blue/white larson. Still cant figure out what is going on with my flattie. Starts in neutral, but not in gear. pulling my hair out.

norcal73

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
The south end of the lake by Mike Thomson harbor (redbud boat ramp). On the west side of the little island. Lot of local boys and some flatlaners getting with it out there. One pretty good Sanger drag hydro beating a lot of boats.Both flat and jets are running.:)sphss
Is there any real good place to launch to test and tune my hydro

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
It's Saturday morning!

We're up and at 'im. Loading for a day at the lake. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys...

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
What a bust

We're up and at 'im. Loading for a day at the lake. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys...
Got to the fifth street launch ramp in Lakeport and spent the day replacing fuel lines. We got there at about 1:30, set the boat at the ramp, fired it up and then nothing. Thank you Lake Parts, you had what we needed, then the rodeo parade kept us from the ramp. And then when I did get back to the ramp...

Ah hell, it's a long way home, load up!

I got to Williams at 10:00pm and got a room. White line fever.

·
Registered
123 Posts
sorry to hear that wish i know you were hear and had problems i live a block from 5 th st and i live on the lake with a boat ramp i could of helped. my boat was down and had noathing too do. let me know next time you up and will hook up thanks bonzibrian . 707 263 0414 :)devil

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry to hear that wish i know you were hear and had problems i live a block from 5 th st and i live on the lake with a boat ramp i could of helped. my boat was down and had noathing too do. let me know next time you up and will hook up thanks bonzibrian . 707 263 0414 :)devil
Were are you on the lake? We are in Clearlake next to the Boatworks, renting...

·
Registered
123 Posts
iam in lakeport a block from willopoint campground . we are going to the sand and run the quads leaving thir moring be back on monday . will be on the lake weekend of the 25 concert in the park in lake port friday night 6.00 -6.30 i have a white and blue sanger day and a back and purple sanger mimi day so lets get tie up and hang :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
are you renting the house on the point. i think i seen your boat on sunday their when i went by if you are their i,ll stop buy this week end. i,m in moniter cove.
Yes that is us...However, I am not there right now, I have to work. some family is there right now. I will be back on Thursday night. I will come through Mintor as well. Where in Monitor are you?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts