Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody else read this from Obama. He doesn't want any new tariffs imposed on countries that don't meet any kind of "green" standard for products imported into the US, but at the same time is going to severely cut what kind of manufacturing can be done domestically. Only a complete idiot would support such an idea. And people wonder why so many jobs are leaving this country. Unbelievable.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/30/obama-warns-dems-tariff-provision-climate/

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
This is just another ploy to move more jobs out of the country.

china is STILL BUILDING COAL FIRED POWERPLANTS, while we are forced to shut ours down. How is that any different, or saving a damn thing?

The air in china is not the same air the rest of the human race breathes? Unbelieveable.

It is staggering how stupid we are as a society these days.

Domestic manufacturing is choked with laws and regulations, yet the same imported manufactured goods have little or no regulations instilled controlling their manufacture, none of the safeguards in place when they are manufactured here in the states.

When they come here with dangers like LEAD PAINT, how is that any safer than US using the same paint?

It is more of the same, with a different title.

I don't understand.

Brian

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
RNC, I am convinced only complete idiots supported and voted for him.
And people that thought they were going to get something for nothing. I wonder how those idiots feel now that Barak has not paid their mortgage or their gas or grocery bill? In fact I would like to know how anyone of those who voted for Nobama how their life has changed, good or bad.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
True, but what is their excuss now that they have seen his true colors.
The guy is a total moron!
Good question! No one around to answer.

And people that thought they were going to get something for nothing. I wonder how those idiots feel now that Barak has not paid their mortgage or their gas or grocery bill? In fact I would like to know how anyone of those who voted for Nobama how their life has changed, good or bad.
Me too! I honestly have not heard a single positive from one of his supporters on big issues. His spending, his health care plan, his automotive bailouts, his cap and trade agenda and how most of what he is doing is loosing jobs not creating them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Me too! I honestly have not heard a single positive from one of his supporters on big issues. His spending, his health care plan, his automotive bailouts, his cap and trade agenda and how most of what he is doing is loosing jobs not creating them.
Funny how that is.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts

They still have FEELINGS nothing more than FEELINGS for the B O.

He's not an idiot, he's purposely destroying the country to remake in his image.
Marxist.:|err:)hand

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
They still have FEELINGS nothing more than FEELINGS for the B O.

He's not an idiot, he's purposely destroying the country to remake in his image.
Marxist.:|err:)hand
When do you think the first bronze statue will be ordered for the Mall in DC?

I heard our old friends Ultra, catpoo and rodless have donated to its commissioning!

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Then they should FEEL it when they get bent over by this administration!

They like being bent over, natural position for a liberal.:)hand

They're so stupid they think B O's policies only affect the mythical "rich".:)sphss:)sphss

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

Obama is fixing that.

This is gonna sound like I'm making it up, you are now warned.

Many states have professed concerns about how to "measure" the "jobs created" by the"stimulus bill" according to past "job creation" metrics/statistical standards. The White House wants reports, but they don't have a clue how to figure out what they want.

The White House issued guidelines to help, which basically came down to "report what you think was created or saved".

"Just pull it outta your arse if ya have to". :)sphss

Talk about "cooking the books". :mad:

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
They like being bent over, natural position for a liberal.:)hand

They're so stupid they think B O's policies only affect the mythical "rich".:)sphss:)sphss
Back when this was the "trash Bush forum", and the local liberals weren't such cowards to venture in to dump on him, ultra26 #1 proclaimed that it was his view that Obama might LOWER TAXES.

Yes, I told him he was an idiot at the time. :D

One of us has since been proven correct.

The other has since gone into hiding, lurking in stealth mode.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts