Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I know, not to many Clipper fans (including myself) but I just saw that Elgin Baylor is no longer the GM and Dunleavy is now the VP of basketball.

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Great move...not! :) I heard Jason Williams is retiring? didnt he just go to the clippers? I am telling you, players know the clippers suck and dont want to play for them.

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
I was just reading about their preseason game tonight. Bynum supposedly looked great! good footwork and knocking down outside shots...get ready! :)

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
I was just reading about their preseason game tonight. Bynum supposedly looked great! good footwork and knocking down outside shots...get ready! :)
HEY BIACH! This is a Clippers thread :)

EB going away just like EB...lol

Now we just need to replace MD next year as coach and we will be off and running. I am looking forward to this year as the Clips are going to be fun to watch.

Thursday 7P on KCAL Clips-Lakers

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
Great move...not! :) I heard Jason Williams is retiring? didnt he just go to the clippers? I am telling you, players know the clippers suck and dont want to play for them.
Yes he did, I am ok with that, I was never excited about having that guy, wish they would have kept Knight. Maybe they will bring Ross back now.

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
It was the first preseason game, but he looked like he had no pain at all, 15 and 8 for 25 minutes with the second team most of the time, not bad at all.

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
HEY BIACH! This is a Clippers thread :)

EB going away just like EB...lol

Now we just need to replace MD next year as coach and we will be off and running. I am looking forward to this year as the Clips are going to be fun to watch.

Thursday 7P on KCAL Clips-Lakers
Maybe the clippers can steal one now, while the Lakers are experimenting, cause we all know they will not during the real season. ;)

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
It was the first preseason game, but he looked like he had no pain at all, 15 and 8 for 25 minutes with the second team most of the time, not bad at all.
yeah, I will take that for his first game back after all that time off. :)

I heard Farmar was the man on perimeter D though, harassing everything.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I saw something on tv about Baron Davis beeing the new face for Jenny Craig. He looks alot thinner, maybe something to prove in LA??

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Anybody watching the game? Just got home and turned it on. Seems the Clips were up by 18 and they are only up by 6 now in the middle of the 4th....

Ho Hum.................

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Relax, Its Preseason. Lets Have This Talk In Two Months!! (like Last Year)
I am relaxed....lol Just wondering who is watching the game.

As a Clips fan we have quite a few changes to get used to and from what I see they will be a very exciting team this year.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
My Bad, I Like The Changes They Made, I Think They Are 1 Player Away From Being Contenders. I Consider You A True Fan!!
No biggie......I think they will do a lot better than people are predicting. I do expect them to make the playoffs.

Preseason or not it was nice to see a 27 point win :)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Of course I was watching the game. :D Clippers looked good but who will make the roster. That one guy was on fire from the three. It's preseason and it showed with both teams turning over the ball a lot. Lakers look rusty but that rust will be gone in a couple more games. Still don't think the Clippers are going to make it, if so possibly an 8th seed.

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
LOL. I know and it is just starting!!!!

Yeah, and so is hockey season! Unfortunatly more people like bball, so that shite is on tv more.

BTW Joey- Did I tell you I saw someone get shot and robbed in Compton the other day??? Two times in compton and two bad situations. That shithole is 2 for 2. I wont go into Compton NO MO'!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts