Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....based on the Clippers front office disagreements and the state of the Clips team right now I am sorry to say:

I expect the Clips to get spanked hard tonight :(

The team has/will finally quit on Dunleavy. He is a walking dead man at this point. Hopefully Sterling finally gets rid of Baylor also. It is all good in the long run and I am very optimistic moving forward.

and the beat goes on.............................

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
If it makes you feel better, the shorthanded Lakers were handling the spurs in the first half, then came out and stunk up the 3rd and let them back in and could not close the gap in the 4th to lose tonight.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
If it makes you feel better, the shorthanded Lakers were handling the spurs in the first half, then came out and stunk up the 3rd and let them back in and could not close the gap in the 4th to lose tonight.
Kings came out looking sluggish or like they could care less or thinking they could just show up and win.... and needless to say they are getting there asses handed to them. some one should tell them they aren't good enough to take anybody for granted... un belivable they can pick apart detriot and the mavs and look like shit against a clipper team they should beat.... so much for their 3 game win streak and the clips are bitch slapping them so far in the 3rd

6 turn overs in 6 min in the 3rd....

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Kings fan slapping his team

Lakers fan slapping his team

Clippers fan shocked that they are playing well

That about sums it up....lol

WTF!
when they suck there ain't much to say........ well unless your you know who..... lol:D

The clipos aren't playing great, but hard to lose when a team plays so shitty.. Like last night when the Kings killed the nets, it wasnt the Kings playing so good as it was the Nets looking like they didn't want to play. At any rate The clips have handed the Kings their ass tonight.... one loss closer to a higher draft pick. lol.. any one watching this game would think Kayman was the leading vote getter for the all star team, but the Kings make a lot of players look like that ... congrats to the clips

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Too bad there isnt a way they could both lose, cause they both suck! :)devil:|err

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Had to work late last night so I missed all the games, but from the sounds of it, no game was worth watching.:D Thanks for the recap guys.:)
The first half of the spurs Lakers was, the Lakers totally controlled them and were up by 8 at the half. Then they did not score once in the 3rd quarter, until the 5 minute mark and then by the time they picked themselves back up, it was too late to recover.:):)punch

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Yep....It sounds like the Spurs had enough sparring and decided to throw a knock out punch :)

By the way...Game Time now works with us and this AM he seems a little down...lol
Tell him phoenix lost to the t-wolves, so cheer up. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts