Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm picking up my boat from SAG friday morning.What's close?I need to get her wet.First trip out this year,I can't wait.

·
Registered
615 Posts
So Ryan, did you get a little glass work done? Is that 300 puttin a little stress on the transom? I know someone else who has that problem. Are you going to cat attack? It would be good to hang out with a fellow tinner.
Tommy

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Tommy,how are you?We are not going to make it to the original cat attack. My wife made plans for Tennesse that weekend. Yee haw :|err Jeff over at SAG fixed a little blister underneath the boat.Great guy,great work. Speaking of work, I'm working in your neck of the woods these days 360 s. market SJ. We will be at Shasta most weekends, with a week planned at Bullards bar in July. See ya on the water.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jeff thanks again for the gel work.It looks good. We had a great time at the delta yesterday.We saw a pretty cool 36 Outerlimits with 1100s, other than that the place was empty.I see way to much chatting from you on here today.You should be wrenching.:|err Thanks again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts