Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks a lot you focking jack wagons !

We all know certain mid west members
Can't get along with some west coast members.
BUT your constant bickering is focking
Up this forum!

Take the latest loader thread!!

ADMIN.... Please start banning the members causing the trouble and please quit closing important threads!!!

Closing threads is not fixing the problem
IMFO!!!

Didn't your mama's teach you " if you can't say anything nice, keep your mouth shut"

Can I get an "Fuck Yeah"!!!

Carry on rant over!

·
Registered
290 Posts
THANK YOU PAUL!!!! The only threads remotely worthwhile with genuine information get sniped by a bunch of sorry excuses for adults. Grow a set, get over your tough guy ego and shut ya trap!

Ron or any admin- Please take the time to do the editing and BANNING needed within those particular threads and please re-open those threads.

Ian Rork <--hate me if you'd like

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that what's going on? All the good threads are getting closed.
I want to see the bs , then give them a vacation. Show everyone what not to do.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Info closed the threads for a cool down period. I'll reopen them, but if jackwagons return they'll likely be closed again for awhile.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Is it possible to ban the IP address?
I've been on forums before where your first 5-10 posts have to be reviewed before they show. Yeah it's lame but would help.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
I must have missed something

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
You guys don't see all that goes on with a disturbed chronic trouble maker. It extends way beyond banning usernames and Ip's It becomes a game to them.

Removing the playing field is sometimes necessary. Nothing to do with punish all for the actions of one.

In the future it's best to just ignore them. Don't get sucked into a debate even though it feels great to hit back. Don't read PM's just delete. Their objective is to stir the pot.

Carry On. :)

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys don't see all that goes on with a disturbed chronic trouble maker. It extends way beyond banning usernames and Ip's It becomes a game to them.

Removing the playing field is sometimes necessary. Nothing to do with punish all for the actions of one.

In the future it's best to just ignore them. Don't get sucked into a debate even though it feels great to hit back. Don't read PM's just delete. Their objective is to stir the pot.

Carry On. :)
Tough job you have. Lol

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
In a way this thread just gives them satisfaction and incites more of the same...so why add fuel to the fire?

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
THANK YOU PAUL!!!! The only threads remotely worthwhile with genuine information get sniped by a bunch of sorry excuses for adults. Grow a set, get over your tough guy ego and shut ya trap!

Ron or any admin- Please take the time to do the editing and BANNING needed within those particular threads and please re-open those threads.

Ian Rork <--hate me if you'd like
Nice touch with the real name :thumb: I think we all should have to at least have a real name in our profile as well as where we live & a phone # for admin & mod's to see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts