Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here set one of these up themselves? I was looking at what Lowe's has to offer with their wire setups. Thought I'd come here and see what ya'll have come up with for solutions in your master bed room. As always I'm on a super tight budget with about 200 bucks I can spend in materials and I will be doing all the work myself.

I'm working in a walk in closet that is a little out of square it rough measures 6.5 by 6 feet. It has come time to figure out a better way to organize everything, my boat parts need shelves to rest on! LOL

~Brian

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
You talking about this stuff?

Works pretty good, I use it for most all the shelves in my shop building. Durable & easy to work with, can hold quite a bit of shit too. ;)

Closet in the master in our last house had an odd little nook just inside the door, used this setup to add shelves damn near floor to ceiling, worked well because I could make it whatever width I wanted to fit that one narrow area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone here set one of these up themselves? I was looking at what Lowe's has to offer with their wire setups. Thought I'd come here and see what ya'll have come up with for solutions in your master bed room. As always I'm on a super tight budget with about 200 bucks I can spend in materials and I will be doing all the work myself.

I'm working in a walk in closet that is a little out of square it rough measures 6.5 by 6 feet. It has come time to figure out a better way to organize everything, my boat parts need shelves to rest on! LOL

~Brian
Sorry, dear. Still don't know which kind of setups do you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts