Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have created a new Clubs and Groups section of the forums. You can also create clubs and groups through the social networking system both public and private.

If you want your boating club or group to have an area please let me know. I would prefer to use forum areas for the larger clubs, while having the newer or smaller clubs create their group in the social networking system.

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Careful review of the other available forums on the internet, both in the boating industry and elsewhere indicate that having a large number of topics is what people want.

Forums with a shortage of categories do not allow room for expansion and don't seem to grow as well. Growth is a direct function of usability, therefore it can be assumed that what people want is a larger number of well thought out categories.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Careful review of the other available forums on the internet, both in the boating industry and elsewhere indicate that having a large number of topics is what people want.

Forums with a shortage of categories do not allow room for expansion and don't seem to grow as well. Growth is a direct function of usability, therefore it can be assumed that what people want is a larger number of well thought out categories.
Also alot of places to patrol and for Easy and Djunkie to increase there post counts. :D

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
I have created a new Clubs and Groups section of the forums. You can also create clubs and groups through the social networking system both public and private.

If you want your boating club or group to have an area please let me know. I would prefer to use forum areas for the larger clubs, while having the newer or smaller clubs create their group in the social networking system.
Do this section have to be only boating? Like on that other Forum we had a few get togethers of off roaders. Can we post that type of stuff?

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do this section have to be only boating? Like on that other Forum we had a few get togethers of off roaders. Can we post that type of stuff?
We have a specific off road forum. For the moment I think that will work. I would be willing to re-evaluate this in a couple months if that forum is too full.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts