Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Cobalt owners here? Pak St.Clair also owns Cobalt Wines. We store for them and they gave me some bottles of wine in beautiful mohagany boxes. I promised I would give some away to proud Cobalt owners.

So let's be honest here. and keep it to the members. If there's no one, I'll just have to keep them all.

Jerry

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Any Cobalt owners here? Pak St.Clair also owns Cobalt Wines. We store for them and they gave me some bottles of wine in beautiful mohagany boxes. I promised I would give some away to proud Cobalt owners.

So let's be honest here. and keep it to the members. If there's no one, I'll just have to keep them all.

Jerry
I have a 28' Cobalt HP with twin 300's :))eek:))

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
We could sit around a nice bomb fire drinking that wine and talk about the cobalt boat we all should of bought instead of money hungry gas gussling mofo we run around in...LOL...iv seen there wine around didn't link the two,have to give it a.try

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Jerry,

I am the proud owner of a 2004 262. I would be happy to take some wine off your hands. I was aware that they also did wines and I would imagine they are just as good as their Boats!!:) If you ever make it out to Folsom Lake, you have an open invitation to join us for a Bbq as I have one on the Boat. P.S. Steve's boat is not really a Cobalt...:happy:

Jeff Willson....

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Hi Jerry,

I am the proud owner of a 2004 262. I would be happy to take some wine off your hands. I was aware that they also did wines and I would imagine they are just as good as their Boats!!:) If you ever make it out to Folsom Lake, you have an open invitation to join us for a Bbq as I have one on the Boat. P.S. Steve's boat is not really a Cobalt...:happy:

Jeff Willson....
:shhh::shhh: Dammit Jeff. ;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Cobalt and Wine

We just took delivery this past fall of a 2000 Cobalt 226 with a 454 Bravo III Captain Call. White with a Blue accent. IT IS BEAUTIFUL and runs like the wind -- with 1/2 tank of fuel I got her up to 63 mph- calm water. I know these boats are expensive but the quality can't be equaled.

3pointstar

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts