Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
boatless
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they still in business? I wrote an email asking for some information and received no reply......maybe they just dont have email......
anyone?????

·
boatless
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually found the boat on boat trader.....$309,030 for the new 32 Razor....
uh, that would be a no. Actually to me, in this market, it takes some serious nuts or retardation to ask a price like that....not that its not a nice ride....shitt... if it wasnt nice I wouldnt be asking about it.....but $309k??? LMAO....... I guess its just not for me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
A buddy of mine took his boat in a few days ago for some minor warranty work. He said they are down to a skeleton crew but still a job well done!

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
100k of that could be motors and drives. Cars and land might be cheap, but the price to build a boat hasn't gone down, other than labor. Resin is still high as well as fiberglass and the like. 32', I'll bet close to the 6 drums of resin catagory, 30-35 gallons of gel. thats close to 15k right there. Years ago it was about 1k per foot to build a small boat say 20', today 10k is the ball park for a big one,easy 10k. Believe me I just built a small one.

·
6,873 Posts
uh, that would be a no. Actually to me, in this market, it takes some serious nuts or retardation to ask a price like that....not that its not a nice ride....shitt... if it wasnt nice I wouldnt be asking about it.....but $309k??? LMAO....... I guess its just not for me.
For that price I would buy a Cig

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
A buddy of mine took his boat in a few days ago for some minor warranty work. He said they are down to a skeleton crew but still a job well done!

own a laser and was in a scramble for a 496 sea water pump just b4 memorial day and they were the only ones in the inland empire that had one in stock. paid 100 dollars more than it was worth but supply and demand is a beeoch i guess it was on a saturday and the only guy there was fernando the dude with the pony tail and nobody else and only 3 boats in the show room. i asked them how they were doing and they said about as crappy as everyone else. people have money but banks are not financing so sales are down do to the banks IMO but what u gonna do. i riding it out just like the rest. this bank crap is keeping me from my 29 laveycraft :)sphss bastards!!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Base price for that boat is like $189,000.00. That particular boat has every upgrade they can throw at it, twin 700 Ilmors, air conditioning, GPS, bitchin stereo, DVD player/plasma screen monitor, on and on and on.....
There was some talk about making a deal for a serious buyer. Sorry they havent gotten back to you, I will make sure they know that you have been trying to get a hold of them.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Base price for that boat is like $189,000.00. That particular boat has every upgrade they can throw at it, twin 700 Ilmors, air conditioning, GPS, bitchin stereo, DVD player/plasma screen monitor, on and on and on.....
There was some talk about making a deal for a serious buyer. Sorry they havent gotten back to you, I will make sure they know that you have been trying to get a hold of them.
Is this the red one.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
here is the description straight from boat trader all this is yours for a mear 310,000. will they take a post dated check:)sphss

2009 COBRA PERFORMANCE BOATS 320 Razor, custom multi color gel coat & graphics, half cap hull, gel coated engine compartment, twin Ilmor MV10 625s, Imco SC drives w/stand off boxes, color matched Mercury K planes, full hydraulic steering w/tilt helm, monster stereo, 19" flat screen/dvd player, Garmin GPS navigation,premium interior/upholstery/headliner/lighting treatments, custom maple storage compartment w/sink & ice chest, low profile acrylic deck hatch, Livorsi color matched guages, battery charging system, 6000 BTU cabin air conditioner, Extreme galve tube trailer w/20" color matched wheels, plus all the standard eqiupment as listed on our web site.

·
boatless
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well for the right price im a buyer.... and having new 725's instead of the old models will be a needed switch too.... I guess Ill wait to see what they say. I have my doubts now that I know Fernando is still working there......

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
Well for the right price im a buyer.... and having new 725's instead of the old models will be a needed switch too.... I guess Ill wait to see what they say. I have my doubts now that I know Fernando is still working there......

fernando will always be there. they may have to get him out in an abmbulance cause im sure he will die in his little office.:)sphss

1 - 20 of 127 Posts