Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
is that why you always go to a different lake then the ones we go to. i heard your the one good on your knees ha ha :)hand

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I used to, pic in avatar. Now it sports a merc. That V8 was to heavy, 565 pounds. I thought for sure I was going to be pulling it off the bottom like a jet boat (ahahahahahaha) No sold it last summer. It would blow out of the water with a 14 1/4 x 26, it was nuts. Bartlett was to feaking small to open it up, dorks on ski's didn't help. Your not thinking about going V8 are you?? The weight is insane and you will porpus like crazy in a tunnel.

If you boy's can't take a jabbing, then don't dish them out.O TAY
hoedawn there. Cob you always seam to be uptight. We jus be funning with ya. Barts to far for a day trip. Soon enough Bart will be graced with a few from the East Side. So flame away. I got the official Ricky bobby fire proof suit. IM ON FIRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE:D

Everyone has seen my boat. Both of them. Form Bartlett to Apache and all the streams in between. Bring it??? I've brung em both.

Now just calm down. Have a beer or take a puff. Settle down, don't get all riled up. its just the internet.:)coffee

Dale there you go. Hes got a boat. I think. He has a cool pic of a wacker with a blower strapped onto it.

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cobra thanks for answering their questions on whether you have a boat or not but you missed mine.

what boat do you have with a whacker on it and if more then one what are they? and what do they run im curious cause as far as i know im the only one that showed up at bartlett without a jet (other then colt) and i was wondering where all the others were if there were any?

and hell no no v8 for me mine sits low enough in the water as it is with my set back and height of my motor im plenty content with my boat. just wish i could get it from prop walking so much

i guess its part of the game though

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
boat looks clean my boat needed alot of work when i bought it and now its done and id like to sell it to someone that would take care of it like i do its a super clean boat.

even with my merc on it she only runs about 62

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I used my first boat for a year, if that. I too it to the boat barn and had them sell it. They no longer exsist, I am in touch with the sales man. Any way, they didn't have that boat for a day and it was sold. This bone head didn't have the boat a day and trashed a $500.00 prop. And then he hits something so hard that he tore the top of the transom from the deck. The deck is a shoe box fit, not for long. The rear of the deck was on the inside of the transom. Some people shouldn't own boats. I sent his insurance company a bill for 3k.
WTF does this mean:)sphss

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
It means I made some good money off a boat. Your the assclown, boy.
As with all of your posts you start crap.....Look at the things that you had to say about the new Kachina's .......I have inside information that they just splash shot.......What do you add to any conversation.....nothing.....What happened to all the boats your building...All you do is talk crap.......You sir :)sphssare an ASS CLOWN....

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
After thinking about this for awhile....We are not going to accomplish anything....Just focking with each other. We both have huge amounts of knowledge that can help other boaters gain in their experience. All it takes is a bit of patients. No one is challenging you......Try helping...This is a good group......Come hang some time

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
where is all that knowledge when i need it cause i dont know shit about boats and need somewhere to move on my boat i mean shit i did all the cosmetic upgrades but now i need some performance idea that i can try

·
Registered
854 Posts
boat looks clean my boat needed alot of work when i bought it and now its done and id like to sell it to someone that would take care of it like i do its a super clean boat.

even with my merc on it she only runs about 62
That's better then me...I'm getting 43.6 on the GPS...Think I should try changing props?

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts