Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got up this morning to snow again..maybe an inch, but it is sticking..Thought we were through with this..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got up this morning to snow again..maybe an inch, but it is sticking..Thought we were through with this..
And it just keeps coming, and coming, and coming!! Maybe its a sign to invest in some good gortex, full face helmet, gloves, install heater in the boat and just go for it.. Instead of cold beer we drink hot butter rum..

·
NW Spectraholic
588 Posts
I feel for you guys, we had a couple nice days now it's raining again... :(

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Light snow this morning in Boise!

·
Fastech 292
35 Posts
Just thought i say whats up to everyone.. :)devil Got my trailer registered today so I'm officially done. ready to role now if we can just get some dry weather.!!! I can't waite to here my new engines and take my 292 out for the first time. its getting close :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Hey I still have a lot of dialing in on my boat before this year really gets going. I'm up for just dry roads sun. The frist time I went out it was 47 out. Burrrrrr Maybe next weekend????

·
Fastech 292
35 Posts
:)coffee Sitting here having coffee ,watching it snow :)sphss this morning !! I'm going to cut up my 35' foot RV cover that i don't use and make a boat storage cover so I can keep the dust off. just keeping busy :)st

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
71 and sunny next sunday... so they say!

Does look like Friday, Sat, Sun could be a day to get out and blow the cob webs off...

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weather

Just looked at weather.com and the 10 day forecast..next saturday high around 53..cloudy

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Just looked at weather.com and the 10 day forecast..next saturday high around 53..cloudy
Yeah... I saw that.

I think I spoke to soon. Right after I postd the 71, I went back and looked at the forecast again and was high in the upper 50's..

Blows A$$!

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
Colder than a welldigger's ass here in Parker,............85 degrees , calling for 95 on saturday.........................but it's a "dry" heat :D

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I'm hitting the water this weekend for some more testing. I'm dad just bought a new but old cp and were going to run it as well. Another buddy bought a new sea ray. So it should be a little party on CDA this weekend. I dont know if it well be sat or sun??? What ever looks better.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
I'm hitting the water this weekend for some more testing. I'm dad just bought a new but old cp and were going to run it as well. Another buddy bought a new sea ray. So it should be a little party on CDA this weekend. I dont know if it well be sat or sun??? What ever looks better.
I got a buddy that just got his prop back from having some lab work done.. I'll probably jump in to see what it does..

Dig,

If you figure out which day, let me know and we'll try to find you. I'm curious to see how your $h!t runs.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts