Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Cole Flat, named Code3 and am looking for history/info on it. Was raced and it came from Tracy, CA going by the Title. Paint shows Sponsorships From Weavers, Vic Hubbard, S&S, and a few others. Does anyone have any info on this boat?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If that was the Craiglsist deal then it is a Tr1.
Yes, it was posted on Spokane Craigslist. The guy I got it from hasn't had it very long. He got it in NorCal and the Titles show the registered owner in Tracy, CA
It's all setup for racing, but I was wondering if anyone knew this boat and/or the Racing history of it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I use to see that boat run up at lake berryessa all time.I believe the origional owner of the boat was Ron Blair.The boat boat always took a good set and ran well but im pretty sure he never took it to the track.

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Well I met Bobby Hewitt today. He built all that Cole stuff, eeek even the deck on my avatar boat/splash. www.hewittcustomboats.com . He will be at firebird for a few days, racing is this weekend. But yea he's the one to ask. He said that he put his name under the dash of the race boats, gues they change names and colors so often it was the only way to keep track of them.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I use to see that boat run up at lake berryessa all time.I believe the origional owner of the boat was Ron Blair.The boat boat always took a good set and ran well but im pretty sure he never took it to the track.

Yep...Title shows Steve Blair. That would be the one. I thought I saw it a few years back but couldn't quite remember where. Maybe it was at Berryessa that I saw it

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you plan to race it,or is it just for fun?
They go hand in hand don't they?:D:D Racing is fun:)devil

I don't know yet. Still up in the air on it. Costs lotsa $$ to race as you all know and now that I'm up in Spokane there's not as many close by Drag Boat Race Events nearby as what there were when I was in NorCal.
We'll see what happens.....:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts