Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
My tuner Russel Oshiro, used to own it. He said he painted it. Sold it to a guy up north and has heard about it since.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flabbergasted

Thanks for the info wish he never sold but he was over but one day hope can find it my uncle name is Carlos lopez was out of. Walnut ca

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My tuner Russel Oshiro, used to own it. He said he painted it. Sold it to a guy up north and has heard about it since.
Can u ask if he ever had a pic when he paint it I think told russel about the boat use to come to my dads tire shop in Rosemead ca

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Thanks for the info wish he never sold but he was over but one day hope can find it my uncle name is Carlos lopez was out of. Walnut ca

i remember Carlos from the races at Ming and Bullhead City.NICE GUY.He owned a tire/wheel store in El Monte.Right ? :wink2:

·
Registered Parker Allstar
635 Posts
i remember Carlos from the races at Ming and Bullhead City.NICE GUY.He owned a tire/wheel store in El Monte.Right ? :wink2:
That was probably my uncle Chuck Noriega who owned the "quickdraw" BGF boat. His tire shop is in El Monte. Although im sure he's not the only mexican who raced boats back in the 80's that owned a tire shop in El Monte! :wink2:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes him and my dad were the owner it was called Custom rims and tires on valley blvd we still have one on san gabriel blvd in rosemead ca
Carlos know got a taco shop in san dimas ca its called taco factory south

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
That was probably my uncle Chuck Noriega who owned the "quickdraw" BGF boat. His tire shop is in El Monte. Although im sure he's not the only mexican who raced boats back in the 80's that owned a tire shop in El Monte! :wink2:
I knew your Uncle Chuck.He was running a Arias motor in his flat when I was running one in a jet boat .I also worked with his son Dan at Northrop Grumman for about the last 15/20 years. Carlos Lopez had a tire and wheel store in El Monte also. :wink2:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
yes him and my dad were the owner it was called Custom rims and tires on valley blvd we still have one on san gabriel blvd in rosemead ca
Carlos know got a taco shop in san dimas ca its called taco factory south
That is a switch,Tires to Tacos :grin:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
flannergasted boat

yes thats crazy tires to tacos if somebody can help will be great thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts