1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Nevada Wolfpack rolls into South Bend and knocks off Notre Dame on Saturday -Weis is fired the following Monday-got it?;):D

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Homez....the posting is about hot coed chicks and the link is to the pictures of them and the school rankings......BTW Lou Holtz predicted that would be in the BCS Championship game. I am not sure on that one........:)sphss

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Homez....the posting is about hot coed chicks and the link is to the pictures of them and the school rankings......BTW Lou Holtz predicted that would be in the BCS Championship game. I am not sure on that one........:)sphss
Wow I really screwed that one up-gonna call me names now?

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
donzi started a thread titled College football- but wants to talk about girls -pay attention:D If Tebow stays outta jail they are the one to beat imo

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow I really screwed that one up-gonna call me names now?
Why? Considering the sandbar thread is the only thread with chicks on it and this one.......I think there is no comparrision. No offense RT, yours was funny!

·
Banned
1,517 Posts

chicks it is then anyone know who this gal is?

·
Banned
1,517 Posts

Here she is as a Brunette I can't remember where I got the pics but she is smokin

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Love college football!! goin to the UCLA game Sat. and according to this poll their ranked 8th .... some tough competition in that top 40:D

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Hey donzi, I think you're being stalked by a Queer Guy.....:))eek:)):)gay:(

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why do people get happy College football, its the minor leagues

Come to Tiger Stadium for a Saturday night game with Florida or other top SEC team and say that Sunday morning.......Tailgating starts Thursday for those games!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey donzi, I think you're being stalked by a Queer Guy.....:))eek:)):)gay:(
You noticed that? Yet he and Ultra came after me and said the same thing a thread or two back.......Liberals tend to lean that way greatly so I am thinking they are and are just trying to convert me to their way of thinking and support the rainbow flag for O! That would be a negative Libtards!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts