Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about any of you guys but I can't wait. With just over a week to go until kickoff, let's get this party started.

Time to change your Avatars to your team now so there won't be any bandwaggon jumping on after the first couple weeks.

Personally, I look forward to Week 2 and USC actually traveling back east for a change. Although not a fan of OSU and definitely not SC, I think it will be a great game.

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Lou Holtz said Notre Dame will be in the BCS title game ........ now we just have to figure out who the other team is:D

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Lou Holtz said Notre Dame will be in the BCS title game ........ now we just have to figure out who the other team is:D
Well if thats the case...It won't be any of the teams that ND played. Because they will have to be undefeated to make it to the title game. :)sphss

·
Registered
87 Posts
Personally, I look forward to Week 2 and USC actually traveling back east for a change.
If memory serves me correct we've traveled to Auburn,Virginia Tech,Nebraska,Virginia,Neuter Dame every other year and will be traveling to Minnesota,Syracuse and Boston College in the next few years.

My hope this year is not to be beatin up on some Big 10 team in the Rose Bowl again.:D

We all know Florida will be waltzing into the BCS champiohship with their only true test being LSU on the road.

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
USC will go as their QB goes, I'm a huge fan but very worried about the QB question. Matt, doesn't matter if USC goes east or Penn State comes west, you did watch the Rose Bowl!!:D The SEC is very competitive and generally provides very entertaining games. The Big 10, WEAK!!!

FIGHT ON!!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
My team is one of two that has two BCS trophies which is only two teams and they are both in the SEC which is the only conference with 5. My team is not Florida, so who is it? :)devil

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
USC will go as their QB goes, I'm a huge fan but very worried about the QB question. Matt, doesn't matter if USC goes east or Penn State comes west, you did watch the Rose Bowl!!:D The SEC is very competitive and generally provides very entertaining games. The Big 12, WEAK!!!

FIGHT ON!!
And PSU shot themself in the foot with the hurry up offense to end the 2nd quarter with a turnover. Not their style and it gave USC another 7.

I'm talkin this year, not last year. Don't want to be like a Laker fan always living in the past. :D

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pretty tough to dismiss Florida. Tebow is good and that team is still strong.
Highest percentage of #1 preseason votes EVER!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

GEAUX TIGERS!

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Aggies???????

Texas, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State all going to be tough out of the Big 12.

FL has a lot of weapons but there is just something about Tebow that gets on my nerves.....They will be tough to beat but there are few weak spots in the SEC scehdule. Lot of teams with something to prover there this year that could have the big up weak to beat the Gaters.

Keep an eye on West Virginia.

USC is going to have to decide on a QB ain't they? Always have good "college" QBs it seems that are so-so pros......I think the rushing offense makes the QBs look good and this year looks like a good one. Pac10 looks a little light from top to bottom.;)

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
And PSU shot themself in the foot with the hurry up offense to end the 2nd quarter with a turnover. Not their style and it gave USC another 7.

I'm talkin this year, not last year. Don't want to be like a Laker fan always living in the past. :D
Oh so another beat down coming this year?:)devil Hadn't checked the schedule.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Aggies???????

.;)
yeah, yeah... i know. The Aggies aren't a powerhouse team like they used to be. My brother played football for them years ago and I have been a fan ever since. Love the team, the school, traditions, everything....

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts