Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's comical how many "politically" related threads are going on over in open water. The Lefties can't escape and they can't blame on us regulars over here in the PRF for starting them. More and more peole are becoming vocal on the DCahirman and his idiocy and they can't stop the groundswell!:)hand

I like how U26 dips in to discuss then gets butt hurt and leaves only to come back....Familiar action. He can't just leave them alone is what is the funniest part to me......:D:)hand:)devil

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
It is sooo funny! He uses the open water to say what he wants to and runs.....I dont know why I quoted him with a question, I forgot he cant handle adult converstaion with me and has me on ignore!:)grn:)grn:)hand:)hand:D:D:D

Everyone can read him and his MO and he replies with
Have a good day sir ! He might just as well plead the fifth instead of being condescending.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
It's comical how many "politically" related threads are going on over in open water. The Lefties can't escape and they can't blame on us regulars over here in the PRF for starting them. More and more Pele are becoming vocal on the DChairman and his idiocy and they can't stop the groundswell!:)hand

I like how U26 dips in to discuss then gets butt hurt and leaves only to come back....Familiar action. He can't just leave them alone is what is the funniest part to me......:D:)hand:)devil
There's two issues at hand here:
1 his post count MUST remain near the top
and
2 you need to give him a bit of time to prepare his explanation of why the Kenyan/Chimp/ChairmanO is the right choice for America and that takes hours and hours of combing through and covering over fake documents, snopes pages, ethnic disadvantaged situations, campaign lies, disastrous legislation, devastating financial moves, underworld associations, czar appointments and moral devastation. Give him time boys, give him time.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
It is sooo funny! He uses the open water to say what he wants to and runs.....I dont know why I quoted him with a question, I forgot he cant handle adult converstaion with me and has me on ignore!:)grn:)grn:)hand:)hand:D:D:D

Everyone can read him and his MO and he replies with
Have a good day sir ! He might just as well plead the fifth instead of being condescending.
That would make him a "Drive-by" poster.:D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Get some one to quote you, then he has no choice! :)devil

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
whats comical to me is that you want to unload on Ultra so much you choose to start a thread that bags on his posts in other forums

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Feel as you do but I received many pm's from him along with his constantly trying to play games and I think it happens because of his own public comments.
If it walks like a duck well you know....
You just agree with the men and you'll get along fine honey

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
whats comical to me is that you want to unload on Ultra so much you choose to start a thread that bags on his posts in other forums
Well, to me it's like picking on the nerd in school. You just can't help it. ;)

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
As much as I disagree with some of John's political views (certainly not all) this isn't a political topic. And I've asked numerous times in the past to focus discussions on political topics and not members.

One more time... :)bulb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.