Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a scan from the 2010 Comp Jet Rulebook. Unfortunately the rules on the APBA website have not been updated yet to reflect the rule changes.

One of the major rule changes for the 2010 season is #1 which is requiring boats to have full stringers through to the bulkhead forward of the driver and the seat/seat frame must be through bolted to the stringer, not the sub floor.

If you are a member, you should have or will be getting your 2010 rulebook in the mail. These are being posted here for Public Notice. These rules will be updated shortly on CompJetRacing.com as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Cool! Thanks Brad...

I guess I will have to weld in some stringers then....Does not specify wood or fiberglass anything......:|err

Rule number one may change some things, don't ya think? Any idea why the change?

I really want to see about running a beer can boat at at least one of these deals.....:)devil

GT:)hand

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool! Thanks Brad...

I guess I will have to weld in some stringers then....Does not specify wood or fiberglass anything......:|err

Rule number one may change some things, don't ya think? Any idea why the change?

I really want to see about running a beer can boat at at least one of these deals.....:)devil

GT:)hand
the class is open to beer can boats ;)

The reason for the rule change is for safety reasons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts