Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Best of luck to you Brad and to the other racers as well. I really enjoyed watching the races up here.
It was a pleasure meeting you in Olympia Wa. I was with Louie and the 402 boat. I don't know how the winters are in your area, but I sure enjoyed the weekend at Black Lake. I won't go to Long Beach anymore, as it is not really a good circle boat course in my opinion. Regardless if we race in Washington next year, I plan to spectate at Black Lake.

John, thanks for your help drying out the boat Saturday.

Richard:)hand

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I'll be there both days to watch and learn all I can. I must say, I don't think it'll be a fair race without a sanger super jet there to make you all really work your asses off to just place or win. hahaha :pGood luck to all the participants. I hope it's fun and safe for all.:D

·
Half a bubble off
2,433 Posts
It was a pleasure meeting you in Olympia Wa. I was with Louie and the 402 boat. I don't know how the winters are in your area, but I sure enjoyed the weekend at Black Lake. I won't go to Long Beach anymore, as it is not really a good circle boat course in my opinion. Regardless if we race in Washington next year, I plan to spectate at Black Lake.

John, thanks for your help drying out the boat Saturday.

Richard:)hand
Hell Richard, completely my pleasure and hope to hook up with you and Louis again (in better circumstances). Winters suck up here but without question, me and the better half will be at Burley at the very least.

Who knows, maybe the UFO II will make an appearance too.......:D

Keep in touch and give Louie a kick in the junk for me..............;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.