Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its back up for sale im tired of waiting for the suposed buyer to come up with the money. Its a hampton big bore 6-71 street blower non striped with BDS tented race manifold and BDS belt tensioner. I have an externally ballanced crank hub and two 8mm pulleys a 54 and a 56. Have two carb setups either a set of holley hp 950's or a set of demon 850's. Enderle throttle linkage and a dooley scoop. im asking 3500 FIRM also will look at trades.
Thanks
Danny

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of tire kickers and lots of pm's come on someone wants this. If not ill just hold onto it and use it on something else like a ride on lawn mower LOL.:)devil

·
Registered
69 Posts
6-71 blower setup

I would be interested in a set of blower carbs. I'm running dominators now and would like to go to a smaller set up. Thanks in advance. Bill Timmings
[email protected] or 559-642-2066

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
Lots of tire kickers and lots of pm's come on someone wants this. If not ill just hold onto it and use it on something else like a ride on lawn mower LOL.:)devil

You know that 6-71s make really cool shop vacs, mount it on top with a filter underneath and spin it with a electric motor, also a good beercan crusher, just something to think about as a last resort before you give it away:p

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
You know that 6-71s make really cool shop vacs, mount it on top with a filter underneath and spin it with a electric motor, also a good beercan crusher, just something to think about as a last resort before you give it away:p
I like the beer can crusher idea specially with the amount of beer I drink. My wife won't mind if I set it up n the living room much I don't think.

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
I like the beer can crusher idea specially with the amount of beer I drink. My wife won't mind if I set it up n the living room much I don't think.
Throw a little pulley at it and feed the can in the bottom and it will shoot it a pretty fair distance(goes futher with a little backwash in it), give the little one (blunder) a bucket and mayby he can catch it before it hits the ground, Shit make a drinking game out of it.

P.S. we have done this with a baseball pitching machine also, you use the riding lawn mower to pick them up later:)devil

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would be interested in a set of blower carbs. I'm running dominators now and would like to go to a smaller set up. Thanks in advance. Bill Timmings
[email protected] or 559-642-2066
Thanks but i want to sell as a complete setup. If i had a top plate for 4500 series carbs maybe but i dont have one.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Throw a little pulley at it and feed the can in the bottom and it will shoot it a pretty fair distance(goes futher with a little backwash in it), give the little one (blunder) a bucket and mayby he can catch it before it hits the ground, Shit make a drinking game out of it.

P.S. we have done this with a baseball pitching machine also, you use the riding lawn mower to pick them up later:)devil
And i thought we were hillbillys here in Indio but you guys got us hands down LOL. If Blunder is as good at catching things with a bucket as he is bowling i dont want to play with him im really bad at loseing

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump while i still have it. Might be working a trade in the next week.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump to the top. Kurt please call me i lost your number and am thinking about doing the trade we talked about. thanks
Danny

All other PM's and missed calls i will call tomarrow and PM tonight. I been at the river all weekend and busy as hell yesterday and today.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You think we can make this work on the poontoon ?:)devil
LOL no but it would work realy good on that new long travel car you got!!!!! Nothing like running the dunes with a blower zinging behind you....:)devil

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That would be fun !:)devil
HMMMMM a blown short star would be pretty damn cool. Im sure we can get a manifold pretty easy and i know where there is a set of efi throttle bodys that we could put on it!!!!!!!!!

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump lots of interest and calls but no cash in hand yet........

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTT Lots of tire kickers. Open to trades lets see what you got.

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Would you be willing to seperate the setup minus the carbs and sell the carbs to the other guy? Just an idea brotha. CHeck your pm's

Thx Mike

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All PM's replied and phone calls returned. Headed to the river in the morning be home sunday.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.