Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before my computer crashed i had a link to one of the performance boat sites with a gauge kit that was really well priced... I think it was in the range of $200 for the whole kit (tach, oil, amps, fuel, temp) All in the average sizes. Anyone know of such a kit??? My tach is dead and needs to be replaced. Id like a whole matching set.

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Before my computer crashed i had a link to one of the performance boat sites with a gauge kit that was really well priced... I think it was in the range of $200 for the whole kit (tach, oil, amps, fuel, temp) All in the average sizes. Anyone know of such a kit??? My tach is dead and needs to be replaced. Id like a whole matching set.
it was probably www.cpperformance.com as they often times have sets on sale.

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Tom @ jetboatperformance has several kits in stock;) If memory serves me correct they were under $160

·
One part at a time...
463 Posts
It seems to me alot more people prefer to do business in person or over the phone. Not everyone is computer savvy. Try giving them a call.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Greg we do our level best to get back with everyone and as you might imagine we incredibly busy this time of year ,you ,just like lots of folks have my cell (if you don't please call the shop) Most everyone knows I take calls from 8 am to 8 pm most everyday including weekends Tom :)hand

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Greg we do our level best to get back with everyone and as you might imagine we incredibly busy this time of year ,you ,just like lots of folks have my cell (if you don't please call the shop) Most everyone knows I take calls from 8 am to 8 pm most everyday including weekends Tom :)hand
I'll give another vote for Tommy,

I'm needing a set as well but gotta get further into this build before I'm ready. Besides, I've done so much business with him that I just went ahead and added him and Rhonda to my checking account. Easier that way......:D

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
So I'm guessin ya noticed those recent charges for Steak dinners and cocktails ?? ;)
Yah, I noticed and didnt really mind even when you started pickin up Karen and Josh's tab but when you bought for Brad and Ralphy and the rest of the SCJB bunch, you crossed the line....

Did Rhonda mention I got another order in to you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts