Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to Chevy power and need to sell my OLDS 455. It has been reciently rebuilt and is complete from carb to pan. I am even including the 3 point mounts and flywheel. It could use the oil restricters and needs a set of valve cover gaskets. This is quite litterly a drop in ready to run engine. Has a HYD comp cam, Edelbrock torker intake, Holley carb, HEI ignition, new Comp Cams DBL roller timing chain, STD oil pump and mech fuel pump. Just put new plugs, cap, rotor and ign module on it. Also included is a new in box custom ground HYD "thumper" cam that will work with the stock style valve train along with a set of Hardin exhaust logs. Asking $800.00 for all. Shipping is available.http://s758.photobucket.com/albums/xx221/stealthdrummer/New boat/?action=view&current=boat.mp4

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop

Need this engine gone.....$600.00 takes all. I will also deliver it up to 250 miles from Saint Louis, MO. for $250.00. Currently pulled from boat and sitting on a pallett. Don't have a cherry picker..no problem..I will bring mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.