Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for recomendations for a shop in the Nor cal area that does computer tuning. My boat project is getting finished and it should be ready for tuning in April.

Would perfer the Delta/Sac area.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Explain computer tuning? I may be able to help.
I think he may be refering to mapping an ECM while underway with a load on the motor. I know some of the guys building large offshore style powerplants offer that service.

·
just a member
614 Posts
Don at Motor Machine did the mapping on my 1100hp fuel injection motor. call him at: 916-944-0649

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I do mean mapping the computer. Just completed a 502/whipple build for my new to me eagle XP. Waiting on the exhaust risers from IMCO and the build is complete and ready for tuning/mapping.

Thanks for the reply

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
If you are still running a stock MEFI 3 ECM I would send it to Dustin at Whipple direct. We have done many of these and he has got the map right on the first time.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John,

thanks I spoke with Don today and he just does not have thetime right now.

BoatMaster, its a 502 based motor but with several mods. I had a date set with Dustin but I was not done/ready. Had to cancel and am attempting to get another date now. I figured it easier to find a local guy if possible. Dustin is a very hard man to get ahold of.

DA

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
Wait for Dustin. There is always a reason someone is busy. If you give him all your motor specs you should be able to send him just your ECM and be done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts