Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

· Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Concealed gun BILL which would have allowed Concealed permit holders to carry in all other states that currently allow CCW's in their states was just voted down by 2 votes...another Win for Gun Control....:))ThumbsDwn:|err

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
The next time I pull my weapon, I think I will ask if they are liberal and do not support the 2nd amendment........Why should I risk my life for people who refuse to allow me to protect mine to help them?

· Premium Member
1,014 Posts
AND I SPECIFICALLY WROTE AN EMAIL TO BOTH BOXER AND FRANKENSTEIN EXPRESSING MY REQUEST FOR THEM TO VOTE YES ON THIS!!! :mad:
Hmmmm funnily enough, so did I. And still got the same bullsh!t form letter back that they're doing their best to represent me...ARE THEY FU*K!!!

· Banned
1,074 Posts
Good win!! :))THumbsUp :)devil

1,444 Posts

Attachments

· I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
Good win!! :))THumbsUp :)devil
For who?

To win, there has to be competition, and a loser. So, who do you think won, and who do you think lost?

What is the next Amendment to the US Constitution we should void next? How about 14th? 21st? Should we maybe start at number 1?

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
let me guess. You drive a blue prius

He is a blue penis?hil:)

Catpoo is not worth pissing on if he was on fire....he is anti American, anti constitution and anti founding principals......why would we expect him to support the 2nd amendment when he supports nothing else but the destructive progressive liberal agenda?

· Registered
239 Posts
I am not going to claim to be a gun owner (for fear of reprecussion) however, if you are a gun owner you better stand by for further erosion of rights. Obama received 66 million votes. He and his buddies (Boxer, F-tein, Pelosi etc...) consider that a mandate. They are going to run us over as long as they can. Unfortunately, as a boat owner, off roader and an American Combat veteran, I stand to loose and there is little I can do to stop it. I am just 1 vote and 1 body at a tea party. Americans need to come together and vote against the politicians that are taking your rights away. It's just a matter of time and we, along with our families will not be enjoying the lakes, rivers and open deserts of this country. Don't think it cannot happen. Sorry for the optimism. Whoever thinks this vote was a win... you are wrong!

· Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am not going to claim to be a gun owner (for fear of reprecussion) however, if you are a gun owner you better stand by for further erosion of rights. Obama received 66 million votes. He and his buddies (Boxer, F-tein, Pelosi etc...) consider that a mandate. They are going to run us over as long as they can. Unfortunately, as a boat owner, off roader and an American Combat veteran, I stand to loose and there is little I can do to stop it. I am just 1 vote and 1 body at a tea party. Americans need to come together and vote against the politicians that are taking your rights away. It's just a matter of time and we, along with our families will not be enjoying the lakes, rivers and open deserts of this country. Don't think it cannot happen. Sorry for the optimism. Whoever thinks this vote was a win... you are wrong!
Good Post...and you are 100% right...

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Speaking out is doing something...we have to get the men and women off the fence and taking the popular ignorant route that liberals hype....welcome aboard and thank you for your service.....there are several of us on here that are your brothers.

· Administrator
11,501 Posts
AND I SPECIFICALLY WROTE AN EMAIL TO BOTH BOXER AND FRANKENSTEIN EXPRESSING MY REQUEST FOR THEM TO VOTE YES ON THIS!!! :mad:
Hmmmm funnily enough, so did I. And still got the same bullsh!t form letter back that they're doing their best to represent me...ARE THEY FU*K!!!
Same here and got the same bs form letter back I always get.

· Registered
3,281 Posts
What is the next Amendment to the US Constitution we should void next? How about 14th?
That actually wouldn't be a bad idea. It's done more harm than good. The 14th hinders and infringes upon 1 through 10 anyway. But that's just me.

· Premium Member
1,064 Posts
He is a blue penis?hil:)

Catpoo is not worth pissing on if he was on fire....he is anti American, anti constitution and anti founding principals......why would we expect him to support the 2nd amendment when he supports nothing else but the destructive progressive liberal agenda?

Nothing personal Donzi5150, I only qouted you to get my point out but.........Calling someone who doesn't agree with your political views "Anti-American" goes against the founding core value in being an American, freedom. I really don't think the founding fathers of this nation were looking into their crystal ball and saw what the future would hold for some of the amendments they drafted. As for the 2nd amendment specifically, how were they to know that 100+ years later, weapons would be used as tools for committing crime, gang activity or other lawlessness? As for the constant name calling that goes on around here, well I guess that shows them!!

Sharpy.......American, gun owning and Republican

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.