Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with a very heavy heart that I type this. We would like to extend our condolences to the entire Flores Family, Bob Flores, brother of John and Cathy Flores passed away Friday evening. Our prayers are with you and your entire family during this very difficult time.

Renee

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
It is with a very heavy heart that I type this. We would like to extend our condolences to the entire Flores Family, Bob Flores, brother of John and Cathy Flores passed away Friday evening. Our prayers are with you and your entire family during this very difficult time.

Renee
Im very sorry to hear this Renee. I know he was a big part of the Ugly Customer race team.

Tony

·
Registered
136 Posts
On behalf of the entire ALL LIT UP team we are very sorry to here what happen with Bob. Were going to miss him crusing around the pits on his little scooter always with the biggest smile on his face.

Shane

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thoughts and prayers from the Big Red One team, it's always hard to lose a part of your racing family.

Michael

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Services

The funeral will be on Saturday, Jan. 17th at 2:00pm
THOMAS MILLER MORTUARY
1118 E. 6TH ST., CORONA, CA 92879
TEL: 951-737-3244

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Very sad news. I only knew Bob for a couple years but he was always the nicest person to me and my family. I'm going to miss seeing him around the pits!

Cole Thurston

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From Cathy Flores

John and I and the entire Flores family would like to thank everyone for their prayers and support during this time.

Bob was a part of the drag boat family for many years, starting with the Family Drags at Bluewater. He raced a DiMarco hull called the Instigator for many years until retiring from driving in the early 80’s. He then lent his knowledge and support to many teams .

He and his wife Linda were a major sponsor and supporter of Lew Larson’s PGF 590 the “Ugly Customer” and the Fulkerson’s PCE 014 Closenuff and others over the years.
The last few years he has been cruising both the IHBA and NJBA pits on his scooter always willing to lend some advice and always with a smile on his face.
He will be missed by many.

Services will be Saturday, January 17,th at 2pm Thomas Miller Mortuary
1118 East Sixth Street Corona, CA 951-737-3244

Cathy

·
Registered
424 Posts
Tracy and I will miss Bob sorely. Last time we saw him was at the Ace Hardware store in Parker. Good memories. We will miss you Bob. God bless Linda.

Joe and Tracy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts