Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrates to Team CUP CAKE Racing on winnig the 8.50 class. If you would lay off the Cup Cakes you might be able to do same in the 8.00 class:D Congrates Mike you guys deserved it. It cant be easy pedling that thing to try and run slower.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I figured Shoe deserved the swim. I went with him.

Hustler when did you guys take that picture? That is some funny $hit right there!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Wait you wanted one with the air bottle bottle right? Look close!!:D

What a full photo shoot with the boat and cup cakes, You guys spent to much time snapping photos. You guys should of been working on fire crotch finneys boat so it ran better than it did. LMAO

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess we should shoved one of those cup cakes down the scoop to give it a little extra energy.hil:)

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
my boat ran fine, dick clark.
I`ve been called that all my Life, Kind of become fond of that name. I don`t think I would state that your boat ran fine. If that where the case your SLOW! at least if there was a problem you would have an excuse. The Cupcake express used you up, Did you see any thing on my boat that could of helped you? All I can find on your boat is left over parts laying every where and you laying on your back staring in your intake.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I`ve been called that all my Life, Kind of become fond of that name. I don`t think I would state that your boat ran fine. If that where the case your SLOW! at least if there was a problem you would have an excuse. The Cupcake express used you up, Did you see any thing on my boat that could of helped you? All I can find on your boat is left over parts laying every where and you laying on your back staring in your intake.
im not embarrassed that i busted my ass that this race and every other one working on the hardware set up in my boat to make it run the way it does. And i'm certainly not embarrassed about its performance.

i'm not making excuses for what went down during our race. you won. end of story.

·
36 Posts
Congrats

Good job Shoe "hardware man " good call on the setup, and Mike what can I
say "SANDBAGER" good job going from A to B glad the motor worked for you.
:D

·
36 Posts
Congrates

Good job on the hardware change Shoe it looks like the motor could pull the change. And Mike "Sandbager De Clark good job on driving. Glad I could help

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
im not embarrassed that i busted my ass that this race and every other one working on the hardware set up in my boat to make it run the way it does. And i'm certainly not embarrassed about its performance.

i'm not making excuses for what went down during our race. you won. end of story.
Just get a lower scoop and that will solve that problem. LOL

·
Registered
2,638 Posts

Aw come on your not getting thin skinned now are you. You have a great program I`m just fing with you because I like you. Come On I gave you free Co2 for pictures of cupcakes on my boat

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Good job on the hardware change Shoe it looks like the motor could pull the change. And Mike "Sandbager De Clark good job on driving. Glad I could help
No Buddy you are the Man I just hope the next little motor you build will run a little harder. Something tells me the weight of the boat will not be a problem
Thank you for the loaner motor

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Aw come on your not getting thin skinned now are you. You have a great program I`m just fing with you because I like you. Come On I gave you free Co2 for pictures of cupcakes on my boat
my skin is fine. yours is looking a little wrinkled old man.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts