Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Razor Wire Militia
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
congrats on getting her wet today ... your MPH ain't to bad off the trailer :D.
all that hard work payed off today i bet.. now I know there were others there that got pics so lets see em. :)devil:)devil:D:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Thanks Bro.
Yes it was worth all the work. I need alot more set up inthe thing and couldnt run my droop due to a brain fart on my part. It ran real flat the first time out,but with alittle tweeking i got it to get the nose up enough to run it . I was real impressed with the power and the performance of the engine.

It ran 98.5 off the trailer at about 800 feet. There is alot more left in it once i get the droop on it and air the thing out. It was running REAL wet and real flat.

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Congrats Futs ! Can't wait to see it run over the 4th !

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Thanks Bro.
Yes it was worth all the work. I need alot more set up inthe thing and couldnt run my droop due to a brain fart on my part. It ran real flat the first time out,but with alittle tweeking i got it to get the nose up enough to run it . I was real impressed with the power and the performance of the engine.

It ran 98.5 off the trailer at about 800 feet. There is alot more left in it once i get the droop on it and air the thing out. It was running REAL wet and real flat.

WAY TO GO!!! futs

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Congratulations. I am sure it was the CF #s. lol. That is awesome. I am glad it is not for sale already. I was worried we might hav some son of Mouzer syndrome here. Once it goes to the water it is for sale or trade for family boat. lol

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
wow, good to hear Tim. I know you have worked your tail off on that boat and glad to hear you put it in the water. When is the next trip out? I am heading out this weekend with Repo Man, he is getting his boat wet for the first time in 3 years. :)

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
Tim Your stoked!!! There is a lot more left in that boat. Set up will get you there. What a killer day huh???

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
congrats tim! that's hauling ass for a 1st trip out:|err

1 - 20 of 35 Posts