Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hats off to roger and his family and crew. He won this past weekend to wrap up one of the best years for a racer yet. I think anyway. He won Pro Gas Flat championship , Super Eliminator Championship and the perpetual in category with the PGF. Great job bud. :dogrun:

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Congrads Roger, that's a bad ass record for sure!!

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Congrats Big guy!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hats off to roger and his family and crew. He won this past weekend to wrap up one of the best years for a racer yet. I think anyway. He won Pro Gas Flat championship , Super Eliminator Championship and the perpetual in category with the PGF. Great job bud. :dogrun:
Great job by all family and crew and GUY. Brody says not bad also..............:stir:
:dogrun:

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Great job and congrats to all that are envolved I guess the njba pres. Owes you a all you EAT steak dinner

·
Registered
168 Posts
Roger did a great job driving this year best I've seen him well deserved wins. Keep in mind he ran some awesome numbers with a 470 inch conventional head engine pretty awesome Congrats great job Roger!!!

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
hey guy. you didn't suck... haven't heard too much "trailer for 045 to the inramp" this year. probly a good thing. congrats man.

i can't help but wonder where that jon dough guy is with his humble, yet NOT so spot on opinions. those prognostications from the beginning of the year turned out to be about 180* off... :)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Wait a second... You mean to tell me that a flat bottom won one of most competitive and largest bracket classes the NJBA offers... :happy:

Congrats Roady you killed it this year! It's always fun to watch that thing go down the track

1 - 17 of 17 Posts