Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This past weekend at the CDBA race in Dexter Or. Rob was on fire. he was cutting lights left and right in fact he had 2 .006 lights along with a bunch of .0 lights. he also ran 9.02,9.02,9.04,9.08 on Sat. come race day he walked away with a 1st in the 9's and a 1st in Super E class, along with with the best RT time and the Best Race Team award. and if that was not enough he also clinched the 9's high points for CDBA for the year and the Super E class high points for the year.

CONGRATS to ROB TEMPLE

Registered
Congrats Rob!Two very competitive classes,that is no easy task to say the least.You and your team our a first class act.Hope to make it back up there next year and race with you guys.Again congrats on your well deserved championships!馃憤馃嵒

Registered
Congratulations on your championships Rob. Just as Mark said, 2 very tough classes. :)devil:)devil

I guess this means you took care of that 054 hydro. :thumb:

Speedy Member
I think Rob Temple is freaking sexy!!:))THumbsUp

And dude can drive the piss out of a flatty!! Great job Rob!! SOmebody in the TAF ranks needs to look at this guy. Seriously.

Tony

Registered
Congratulations Rob!! That is a great accomplishment. I wish I could have been there to see it live.

Registered
Wow. Great job! That's not easy to do. Congrats on the hi points also.

Registered
Besides his driving being awesome .... you gotta see him dance!!!! Great season Rob and great job last weekend to wrap it up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts