Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to the cj 123 "ballin' jack" team, taking the two cj heats today at bakersfield. two more to go tomorrow... :)

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
How big is the turnout? That boat with Tom driving was flying at Burley last year. Fun stuff and the CJ guys always put on a great show.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How big is the turnout? That boat with Tom driving was flying at Burley last year. Fun stuff and the CJ guys always put on a great show.
apparently there were 5 cj's. but yonkers threw a rod through the pan in the 1st heat, leaving 4. heard they were going south to pick up another engine for today - don't know if he did or not. heard that shirl dickey was hanging in there this weekend.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, looks like they took the broom along - clean sweep, cj123 wins all 4 heats on the weekend. congrats again!! great job tom, jack, and dave...

·
I do all my own stunts.
1,599 Posts
That's awesome! Bandy should be stoked! I always hoped jack would get that boat back on the water and kik the classes ass again

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
well, looks like they took the broom along - clean sweep, cj123 wins all 4 heats on the weekend. congrats again!! great job tom, jack, and dave...
I'm pretty sure he's cheating. I've heard whisperings the engine is big, running nitro, NOS, a blower hidden in the scoop, and has an illegal bow eye.

Congrates to the whole team. Too bad Puddingstone has been canceled. I have no doubts that it would have made a showing there as well. :))THumbsUp

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I'm pretty sure he's cheating. I've heard whisperings the engine is big, running nitro, NOS, a blower hidden in the scoop, and has an illegal bow eye.

Congrates to the whole team. Too bad Puddingstone has been canceled. I have no doubts that it would have made a showing there as well. :))THumbsUp
You forgot about the snake oil in his pump! :yes:

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
These guys have their shit together!! It is a race for 2nd!! Congrats to the whole team and good luck at the Kilos!!:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

well gn, as they've said several times, and as rod tidwell so eloquently stated it... SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! :D:thumb:

puddingstone would've been good. burley will be even better...

You forgot about the snake oil in his pump! :yes:
massive amounts of well aged magic snake oil. from top secret snakes. not only in the pump, but the bottom too. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
thanks for the props everyone, it was a lot of fun this weekend. couldnt do it without massive amounts of help, Dave, Jack, Brad, Suzy, and all the moral support. what a great weekend at Ming, specially for March. gotta say, it is hauling, i hope i do it justice. feeling much more comfortable turning and inching up on it a little at a time. great job to shirl on his second overall and his boat seems to be working better for him. Lance i know will be right thee once he has more seat time in Terry's boat. Liberty One & Two this weekend. Sorry about Marks troubles, i know they will be back out for Parker giving me a run for my money, theres no doubt. Tony thanks:thumb: great job.
looking forward to a lot of seat time this year and all the competition from the CJ guys.
thanks to SCSC for putting on a great venue.

·
Registered
155 Posts
well gn, as they've said several times, and as rod tidwell so eloquently stated it... SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! :D:thumb:

puddingstone would've been good. burley will be even better...

massive amounts of well aged magic snake oil. from top secret snakes. not only in the pump, but the bottom too. :)
Just in from Jack... Ming 3-13 Lucas pit1.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts