Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Banned
120 Posts
I would make an interesting one though...I kinda like having things a little gamey around here, letting people say what they want, etc. makes it more interesting.....things we might not say in real life, we say easier on here, so let it go....also, my perception of what is a nude pic, might surprise all of ya.....God made 'em to be looked at boys, so why shouldn't we?

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
I would make an interesting one though...I kinda like having things a little gamey around here, letting people say what they want, etc. makes it more interesting.....things we might not say in real life, we say easier on here, so let it go....also, my perception of what is a nude pic, might surprise all of ya.....God made 'em to be looked at boys, so why shouldn't we?
God forbid a pic of an 8 year old throwing the Shocker be posted though. :)computer:D

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
God forbid a pic of an 8 year old throwing the Shocker be posted though. :)computer:D
Don't get him started. You can only leave so many forums a month. :)

·
1,095 Posts
God made dicks too.

·
Banned
120 Posts

My feelings on that are out in the open...they are nothing compared to say..this.....

There are things that are acceptable, and those that are not....I'll never change on that...don't ever ask me to.

Also, this picture comforms to TBI's impeccable taste in women.....this ones fer you, Snow man....

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    68.8 KB Views: 205
1 - 20 of 29 Posts