Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to Amy, Nick, Tom, Jerry and Jeff the National Championship. Amy great job of driving.

Chuck and Jeannie

·
3,246 Posts
Definitely a huge congrats is in order for the whole P-69 team. Amy kicked all our asses in a crakcer she doesnt usually drive! :)devil:)hand

·
3,246 Posts
Was it all made official? How did the decision come out as to "gun jumpers" at the start?
I believe the 111 and the 9 were the only ones that jumped the gun.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any other footage of Long Beach Nationals?

The Cracker Box racing is always a blast to watch and you never know whats going to happen. Way to go Amy. I love watching them and wish it could be sooner before the next race here. Does anyone have any other video of the 2009 Sprint Nationals? I loved it as usual. I was down on the north east end of the stadium sitting on top of a Concrete block at the water's edge right across from the orange bouy below some tall metal pole. On Sunday I had the cooler,chair, Umbrella and a Big American Flag. I liked it when the Red Boat with the two guys were going around the stadium with the American Flag.When they got to me the driver hit the other guy to look over at my Flag. So many cool people and stories. What a day! Can't wait until next year of course and do it all again. I sure hope we can get it 2-3 times a year in the future here in Long Beach.
KIRK

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
kirkman there are some kboat videos up now. Hopefully Willie B and Spotondl and others will post some more video up. I saw several shooting video there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any other footage of Long Beach Nationals?

Thanks REXONE. I have been looking as I do every year but seem to only find a couple. Maybe I am not looking in the right places. Looking forward to more pictures as well but videos are always nice. Thanks again.

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Thanks REXONE. I have been looking as I do every year but seem to only find a couple. Maybe I am not looking in the right places. Looking forward to more pictures as well but videos are always nice. Thanks again.
...Kirkman...I have quite a bit more from Saturday,...from Outboards to Jet Skis to the the parade laps from the Hydros carrying the American Flag...I'm not quite sure where to post the jet ski's???

...I believe I have posted five so far...The K's,...the S/S's...and two Cracker Box in the V-drive section and a Jet heat in the Jet section....I try to put...Video...at the front of my title and noticed Spodontl did the same,..At some point you may have to dig in a little,...and look on page 2,3,4.etc...If someone makes a comment in the thread it brings the video back to page one....Willie...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I believe the 111 and the 9 were the only ones that jumped the gun.
Yes they did. Final results from the Cracker Nationals.

Cracker Box

1st-Amy Ottinger/Nick Grainger/Tom Sampson #69 "The Enenmy" Rolling Hills Estates
2nd-Tony Lombardo/Mike Menter/Robert Arnold #100, Concord, CA
3rd-Dwight Moody Jr./Bob Overcash #66 "Mr. Magoo", Santa Ana, CA

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Amy had that deal hauling the mail. Great final. Had alot of us holding our breath at the open end turn at one point during the final. Glad everyone came out of that turn in one piece....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Amy had that deal hauling the mail. Great final. Had alot of us holding our breath at the open end turn at one point during the final. Glad everyone came out of that turn in one piece....
Tell me about it:)devil!! Great final as mentioned.

The first turn got nasty on lap 2 and 3.

Next stop San Diego:)sphss

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Thank You!

Thank you everyone! This is a huge win for Amy. We had a great time catching up with all the racers, (and new babies! Missy/Scott). Thanks again everyone for all of the support.
Jeff.

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Amy Put that war paint back on !!! Great Job Kid

JW

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks everyone, we had a great weekend of racing. Everything worked out, it was enjoyable! I like watching the videos too! I'm glad even with the few mishaps during the weekend that none of the other fellow racers were hurt. Thanks again and see you next time.....P69-P96 Amy Ottinger:)devil

·
Pronounced Paul "W"
181 Posts
Does anyone have any other video of the 2009 Sprint Nationals?
KIRK
If a few details can be worked out and then if the product turns out decent I hope to have some videos of the event available.

The Sunday finals are supposed to be airing on the Outdoor channel or whatever the latest outlet that is being used to air those. Ross D'Boss would know.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looking for sunday footage of long beach 2009

I will keep my eye out for the OUTDOOR CHANNEL to air the Finals. Thanks for the heads-up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts