Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congress rejects Obama veto of 9/11 bill, in first override of presidency :)devil

Marking a significant defeat for the White House, the House ensured the bill will become law after voting 348-77 to override Wednesday afternoon. This followed a 97-1 vote hours earlier in the Senate. "Dirty Harry" was the only Senator to side with Obama.....

It is good to see Congress finally standing up for the People who they represent and telling Obama to stick it! :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
I worry about what will follow like the USA getting sued in the future.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I worry about what will follow like the USA getting sued in the future.
Showing a concern that the President shares will get you labeled a Liberal.

The US or US citizens are involved in many operations overseas that might be considered similar to what happened 9/11.
I'll say upfront I don't know enough of the ramifications of what will or could happen to share an opinion, but I certainly see the potential of unintended consequences happening.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Well, Obama was just trying to take care of his brother muzzies.

The US or US citizens are involved in many operations overseas that might be considered similar to what happened 9/11.
I'll say upfront I don't know enough of the ramifications of what will or could happen to share an opinion, but I certainly see the potential of unintended consequences happening.
That has never stopped you before, moron!!!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Well, Obama was just trying to take care of his brother muzzies.

You may actually believe that, but even in your earlier post, you said, "I worry about what will follow like the USA getting sued in the future."
I think there is a real potential of the US and individuals getting sued too.

That has never stopped you before, moron!!!

You may not agree with, or like what I post, but that doesn't make me a moron.
It means we disagree.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
You may actually believe that, but even in your earlier post, you said, "I worry about what will follow like the USA getting sued in the future."
I think there is a real potential of the US and individuals getting sued too.

You may not agree with, or like what I post, but that doesn't make me a moron.
It means we disagree.
What makes you a moron, is I never said that. Now, go put that in your non-html quoting ass' pipe. Moron....:)devil

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts

I actually agree with you 110% This is the only I repeat the ONLY thing I agree with as far a Obumer goes. The only way to fix the problem is radical islam or islam there is no difference. Would be to make the sand glow before we are the goats taking it in the ass. All of islam are in wait for the signal as far as I'm concerned.Don't kid yourself they want us all dead. Until everyone understands this we have a huge problem.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
What makes you a moron, is I never said that. Now, go put that in your non-html quoting ass' pipe. Moron....:)devil
Your are correct, you did not say, "I worry about what will follow like the USA getting sued in the future."
To say that, you'd have to give some thought to the subject.

I apologize for the misquote.
As far as the moron, I guess that would be you. I don't smoke, nor do I have a pipe.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I actually agree with you 110% This is the only I repeat the ONLY thing I agree with as far a Obumer goes. The only way to fix the problem is radical islam or islam there is no difference. Would be to make the sand glow before we are the goats taking it in the ass. All of islam are in wait for the signal as far as I'm concerned.Don't kid yourself they want us all dead. Until everyone understands this we have a huge problem.
I'm glad we can agree on something. As far as the rest, I hope you are mistaken.

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
I'm glad we can agree on something. As far as the rest, I hope you are mistaken.
I hope I am mistaken. I don't pride myself with these thoughts. But at some point they need to get the religion in check. They earned my thoughts. If you cant kill a snake by cutting the head off you stomp the shit out of it. If they don't want to kill us then they need to own it. But they as muslims don't say or do shit, which makes one think the snake has 2 heads.

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
As much as I hate to admit, I agree with the son of a white trash whore talking turd ......nothing good will come of this.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts