Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
That yellow boat is awful pretty.

Where'd you steal the pic of the white boat, the craigslist????:D
Waiting for him to pull the motor, because he aint going to move it at that price with that motor. Did you see the v- drive at the junk man next to Red Dog?

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
My boat ain't going in the water. Besides the starter /flexplate issue, I gotta time and tune carbs.
That's the small part, I gotta pay a grand in MV tax before I register it. My dam truck needs new reg too....

·
Banned
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Definitely a show of performance hardware at the sandbar. We met a lot of people, got some new connections and can't wait to go back.

·
Banned
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you meet Rob with the blown injected hydro? Where did you launch?
Blown injected hydro was not there. But, I believe the owner was there on a jet ski. One black gullwing, met at the launch, a tan pickle at the sand, an Eliminator, a couple of twin motor boats, etc. I launched out of Yankee. Holy *** is that a lonnnnnnng no wake for a solid roller. Cops were a no show, and had plenty of room to lay the roost with boost. The current was way up after the storms Friday night, but managable.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.