Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Connecting the dots is more about connecting the dollar signs ( $ ) in politics.....here's a good one:

A $50,000.00 per plate Romney fundraiser in Fla. on 5/15/12 to be hosted by a billionaire Dr, Frost who is connected to two huge international Pharmaceuticals companies Teva and Ivax. Teva recently purchased Ivax. (BTW,Teva makes abortion morning after pill) And Teva is an Israeli company.....It's a twofer for Mittens !!! Big Pharma and the big Israeli lobby all at one fundraiser. Only $50,000 a plate, such a deal !!
Any of you grass roots Tea Party Romney supporters going? Doc? :lmao1: We are starting to see who owns Mittens ?????

Mitt Romney's Miami Beach Fundraiser Hosted By Chairman Of Plan B Maker Teva Pharmaceuticals

·
Registered
760 Posts
It Is Nice To Know

It is nice to know that there are a few American INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES that actually have the money to support free enterprise. ZERO has these fund raisers with $40,000 A PLATE DINNERS, AND EVERYONE THERE IS EITHER A UNION HACK, our related to a government hand out.

Warren Buffet's companies get a 178 Billion dollar bailout and he want us RICH GUYS to pay more taxes. He get free money and loans it out a 9 1/2% for manufactured homes and he wants taxes increased. Why? Hell, Warren Buffet wants us all living in manufactured (trailers) .

Thank GOD there are GOOD American Companies that will pay $50,000 a plate to put an honey man in the White House.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Connecting the dots is more about connecting the dollar signs ( $ ) in politics.....here's a good one:

A $50,000.00 per plate Romney fundraiser in Fla. on 5/15/12 to be hosted by a billionaire Dr, Frost who is connected to two huge international Pharmaceuticals companies Teva and Ivax. Teva recently purchased Ivax. (BTW,Teva makes abortion morning after pill) And Teva is an Israeli company.....It's a twofer for Mittens !!! Big Pharma and the big Israeli lobby all at one fundraiser. Only $50,000 a plate, such a deal !!
Any of you grass roots Tea Party Romney supporters going? Doc? :lmao1: We are starting to see who owns Mittens ?????

Mitt Romney's Miami Beach Fundraiser Hosted By Chairman Of Plan B Maker Teva Pharmaceuticals
Well...you've sunk to an all time new low....so low that snakes need to push the elevator basement button just to piss on you. You have the unmitagated gall to talk about Romney and his fund raisers and not one mention of the king and messiah of fund raising, Ozero.....Who BTW is raising [stealing] funds from past 2008 donors with unauthorized new charges mysterously showing up on their credit card statements. Not to speak of the credit card funds collected from donors like Adolph Hitler, Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck et:al who's name may not be valid but the c/c number are and the charges go thru. Wanna talk about the foreign donors to Ozero that have never been found but the C/C numbers are good. You opened a can of worms you fuckin' dufus.....lets see you weasle out of this one without smelling like you fell into a vat of shit. Or are you just gonna run away like you do most other times, Yer just another low-life drive-by poster....Drop a bomb and run like hell for cover. You are scum of the 1st order.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Connecting the dots???

Z, that's a bold jump up from your "sticker" books!

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
At this rate he will never learn paint by numbers:wink:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is nice to know that there are a few American INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES that actually have the money to support free enterprise. ZERO has these fund raisers with $40,000 A PLATE DINNERS, AND EVERYONE THERE IS EITHER A UNION HACK, our related to a government hand out.

Warren Buffet's companies get a 178 Billion dollar bailout and he want us RICH GUYS to pay more taxes. He get free money and loans it out a 9 1/2% for manufactured homes and he wants taxes increased. Why? Hell, Warren Buffet wants us all living in manufactured (trailers) .

Thank GOD there are GOOD American Companies that will pay $50,000 a plate to put an honey man in the White House.
"honey" man ?? IS mittens gay too ? Or did you mean 'Money man...That is probably what you meant since he is definitely a money man :)hand

·
Registered
5,217 Posts

Hey Z have any of these fundraisers been accused of illeagal wrongdoings ? Have any of them recieved stimulus money for thier failing companies only to turn around and file bankruptcy ? And then funnel that money back to O's campaign ? Nope I didn't think so. I'd rather have a Pres who is connected to honest succesful businessmen rather than crooks who without the protection of Holder would be going to jail right along side the ring leader O himself.
By the way this is just another example of your bias to the left. O has been doing 30 to 50 thousand $'s a plate fundraisers for months with budlers that should be in jail, yet not one peep out of you. Some freethinker. Suprised you didn't throw some race and religion cards while you were at it.:duh::hmmm:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well...you've sunk to an all time new low....so low that snakes need to push the elevator basement button just to piss on you. You have the unmitagated gall to talk about Romney and his fund raisers and not one mention of the king and messiah of fund raising, Ozero.....Who BTW is raising [stealing] funds from past 2008 donors with unauthorized new charges mysterously showing up on their credit card statements. Not to speak of the credit card funds collected from donors like Adolph Hitler, Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck et:al who's name may not be valid but the c/c number are and the charges go thru. Wanna talk about the foreign donors to Ozero that have never been found but the C/C numbers are good. You opened a can of worms you fuckin' dufus.....lets see you weasle out of this one without smelling like you fell into a vat of shit. Or are you just gonna run away like you do most other times, Yer just another low-life drive-by poster....Drop a bomb and run like hell for cover. You are scum of the 1st order.
Well looks like you had a melt-down temper tantrum trying to cope with the fact that Mittens is a 1%er who is bought and paid for by the other 1%ers and their 1%er foreign interests. I don't think he will be serving grits and saying 'Y'all" too much at the $50k fundraiser like he did during the primary.... BTW, Romney thinks Tea Party is really Tea Poopy and hates to get tea poopy on his expensive shoes as he walks around in middle class America lying for votes....I understand your frustration because the Tea Party has been played... Rove's new puppet is there 100% for the 1%ers. He is not interested in the poor or the middle class other than to consume products and supply disposable bodies for the military and labor force.

Anyway It's Ignore time for the lame temper tantrum name calling post........

I respect Doc and others here who can disagree with people in a civil manner......Petulant name callers, not so much....BYE! Click ! Gone!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Well looks like you had a melt-down temper tantrum trying to cope with the fact that Mittens is a 1%er who is bought and paid for by the other 1%ers and their 1%er foreign interests. I don't think he will be serving grits and saying 'Y'all" too much at the $50k fundraiser like he did during the primary.... BTW, Romney thinks Tea Party is really Tea Poopy and hates to get tea poopy on his expensive shoes as he walks around in middle class America lying for votes....I understand your frustration because the Tea Party has been played... Rove's new puppet is there 100% for the 1%ers. He is not interested in the poor or the middle class other than to consume products and supply disposable bodies for the military and labor force.

I respect Doc and others here who can disagree with people in a civil manner......Petulant name callers, not so much....BYE! Click ! Gone!
I suspect the ignore button will be used more because 058 nailed you to the wall moreso than the name calling. BY the way Z for your info Carter Reagan, Buch Sr. , Clinton, Bush Jr., and O are all 1%ers. Why the 15 tyrade now ? Could it be because you have nothing else except to follow in the footsteps of a bunch of lowlife park occupiers crying about the rich because you don't have what you want because of the direction you chose for your own life.:duh::duh:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Z have any of these fundraisers been accused of illeagal wrongdoings ? Have any of them recieved stimulus money for thier failing companies only to turn around and file bankruptcy ? And then funnel that money back to O's campaign ? Nope I didn't think so. I'd rather have a Pres who is connected to honest succesful businessmen rather than crooks who without the protection of Holder would be going to jail right along side the ring leader O himself.
By the way this is just another example of your bias to the left. O has been doing 30 to 50 thousand $'s a plate fundraisers for months with budlers that should be in jail, yet not one peep out of you. Some freethinker. Suprised you didn't throw some race and religion cards while you were at it.:duh::hmmm:
Do I have to mention Obama every time I post about Romney???? Haven't I constantly said both are bought and paid for puppets!! Haven't I said the political system is totally corrupted by big money constantly?? Haven't I said I refuse to vote for either one numerous times ??......That is why I have no choice but to vote fro the much less corrupted third party candidate...
The "lesser of two evils BS" is meant to keep the established two pary corruption going in favor of the 1%ers who go to both parties $30- $50K a plate fundraisers...

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I suspect the ignore button will be used more because 058 nailed you to the wall moreso than the name calling. BY the way Z for your info Carter Reagan, Buch Sr. , Clinton, Bush Jr., and O are all 1%ers. Why the 15 tyrade now ? Could it be because you have nothing else except to follow in the footsteps of a bunch of lowlife park occupiers crying about the rich because you don't have what you want because of the direction you chose for your own life.:duh::duh:

I wasn't on the PRF until Bush Jr was President.,....Also I actually have everything I want... except an honest American political system by and for the people as it was initially set up to be.....I'm not alone since millions of other Americans want that also but can't have it because it was stolen from us.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Do I have to mention Obama every time I post about Romney???? Haven't I constantly said both are bought and paid for puppets!! Haven't I said the political system is totally corrupted by big money constantly?? Haven't I said I refuse to vote for either one numerous times ??......That is why I have no choice but to vote fro the much less corrupted third party candidate...
The "lesser of two evils BS" is meant to keep the established two pary corruption going in favor of the 1%ers who go to both parties $30- $50K a plate fundraisers...
Back peddle, back peddle, back peddle. You only say these things when pinned down because you never start threads directed at these people on the left. Your threads alway's attack the right. Both sides may do the same thing but you direct your angre for doing said things to the right.And you are a niave fool if you think a third party candidate will be any different. The only difference in the third party candidate is he won't have a chance in hell at winning. Tell me this Z. How will the third party candidate generate money for campaigning ? Will he have fund raisers ? Will he have rich people donating that he will be indebted too? Or will he be rich and pay for it himself. Opps that would make him a 1% wouldn't it ?:duh::duh:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

No you don't.
You attack religion every chance you get and then some.
Hey, religion is not my cup of tea either, but if you TRULY respect Doc, you would not instigate discord with religion slamming posts.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Back peddle, back peddle, back peddle. You only say these things when pinned down because you never start threads directed at these people on the left. Your threads alway's attack the right. Both sides may do the same thing but you direct your angre for doing said things to the right.And you are a niave fool if you think a third party candidate will be any different. The only difference in the third party candidate is he won't have a chance in hell at winning. Tell me this Z. How will the third party candidate generate money for campaigning ? Will he have fund raisers ? Will he have rich people donating that he will be indebted too? Or will he be rich and pay for it himself. Opps that would make him a 1% wouldn't it ?:duh::duh:
No you don't.
You attack religion every chance you get and then some.

Hey, religion is not my cup of tea either, but if you TRULY respect Doc, you would not instigate discord with religion slamming posts.
Forkin' Crazy said:
You guys got it! Same old shit, same old mode of operation. What does he expect? :no:
BTW I quoted myself since I am supposedly on Z's ignore list. He will see my quote. ;)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

Wow....cool....I'm now on that exclusive and elite list that Zombie has to IGNORE... I am truly blessed. :thumb: But back to the business at hand. Zombie always targets the right with absolutly no mention of the left in his inane posts. Foam at the mouth diatribes about corporate America but no mention of the corrupt unions. Incessent blatherings about anything conservative but not a word about the liberals. Yeah, Zombie, and I know you'll read this because someone will quote this post, you are nothing but a drive by poster looking to incite people on the right while you laugh and snicker about ...."getting under their skin" Yep...you did get under my skin last night like an annoying rash. You accomplished your goal of annoying while doing absolutly nothing to promote civil discussion on a topic that is important to all that patronizes this forum. BTW....Why don't you check out how much money Ozero has collected from fundraisers here in Calif....Hollywood to be more specific. But thats ok, right?

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
But back to the business at hand. Zombie always targets the right with absolutly no mention of the left in his inane posts.
I think it's because this forum is 90% right leaning and since he's center, he tries to lean more to the left here to offset us Neanderthals :D

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I think it's because this forum is 90% right leaning and since he's center, he tries to lean more to the left here to offset us Neanderthals :D
Mr. Boss460, could you quote my entire post? I would like for that annoying rash, Mr. Jock Itch himself, Zombie to read it in its entirity. Thank you. I'm on his "ignore" list....:partyguy:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Mr. Boss460, could you quote my entire post? I would like for that annoying rash, Mr. Jock Itch himself, Zombie to read it in its entirity. Thank you. I'm on his "ignore" list....:partyguy:

Oh sure!! Rub it in!!!:angry:

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Wow....cool....I'm now on that exclusive and elite list that Zombie has to IGNORE... I am truly blessed. :thumb: But back to the business at hand. Zombie always targets the right with absolutly no mention of the left in his inane posts. Foam at the mouth diatribes about corporate America but no mention of the corrupt unions. Incessent blatherings about anything conservative but not a word about the liberals. Yeah, Zombie, and I know you'll read this because someone will quote this post, you are nothing but a drive by poster looking to incite people on the right while you laugh and snicker about ...."getting under their skin" Yep...you did get under my skin last night like an annoying rash. You accomplished your goal of annoying while doing absolutly nothing to promote civil discussion on a topic that is important to all that patronizes this forum. BTW....Why don't you check out how much money Ozero has collected from fundraisers here in Calif....Hollywood to be more specific. But thats ok, right?
It's been pointed out to him time & time & again. He says its not so, but it is all here in black & white for anybody & everybody to read. He is consistent in his denials though, will give him that. :D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Forkin' Crazy said:
LOL!!! I'll do it for you. :) Remember you can always quote yourself.
I really don't think he has me on ignore. You can't leave messages or PMs if you are on ignore.... let's see............

1 - 20 of 36 Posts