Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy I work with believes in every conspiracy theory out there. He thinks we've never been to the moon, the C.I.A. killed J.F.K. George Bush was in on 9/11 and anything else you can think of. I think he goes home and wears a tin foil hat.

Well he has now started rationing food and fresh water. He has probably 10 55 gallon drums of gasoline. He has always had a lot of guns but now every payday he buys more and more ammo, he takes his kids shooting twice a week. His reason for this, he believes that if Obama wins we will see a party in the streets at first but as he and our liberal congress, and senate completely detroy the rest of the economy someone will assasinate B.O. which will incite rioting. This time the riots won't stay in the ghetto and will move into subarban america wich will start a race war.

Now he's not some white supremacist that wants this or is planning to start it, he states that he is merely preparing his family for the bad times that are ahead. He also says that it could come sooner if B.O. doesn't win that the riots will start and black on white crime will sky rocket still causing this.

How do you take this a part of me thinks he needs a straight jacket, or that I'm going to see him on the news in his tree picking people off with a sniper rifle. Anyone else know anyone like this?

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Ask him what he knows about the FEMA coffins...:D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
I was just about to say the same thing. :D
You know, FEMA is building big prisons to house the entire population of the United States in until they can systematically execute us one at a time, starting with the people that are onto their big plans.

Thank God for the internet, these credible people, their video cameras and youtube, or they might get away with it too!!! :)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

Jordy <----knows nothing of these plans, knows that W really loves the black people, and can't control hurricanes. ;)

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
This guy I work with believes in every conspiracy theory out there. He thinks we've never been to the moon, the C.I.A. killed J.F.K. George Bush was in on 9/11 and anything else you can think of. I think he goes home and wears a tin foil hat.

Well he has now started rationing food and fresh water. He has probably 10 55 gallon drums of gasoline. He has always had a lot of guns but now every payday he buys more and more ammo, he takes his kids shooting twice a week. His reason for this, he believes that if Obama wins we will see a party in the streets at first but as he and our liberal congress, and senate completely detroy the rest of the economy someone will assasinate B.O. which will incite rioting. This time the riots won't stay in the ghetto and will move into subarban america wich will start a race war.

Now he's not some white supremacist that wants this or is planning to start it, he states that he is merely preparing his family for the bad times that are ahead. He also says that it could come sooner if B.O. doesn't win that the riots will start and black on white crime will sky rocket still causing this.

How do you take this a part of me thinks he needs a straight jacket, or that I'm going to see him on the news in his tree picking people off with a sniper rifle. Anyone else know anyone like this?
Does he go by Ultra and hang out in the political retoric secion? U work with John? :)hand

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
My former friend Tom swore up and down that America didn't put a man on the moon. He claimed the Van-Allen belt would have irradiated anyone who passed through it. When asked why Mr. Van-Allen (the discoverer of the belt I think) said that was bullshitt, he had no answer.
Tom was a decent guy, just a bit loopey. Dude said he was gonna vote for obama......haven't spoken to him since.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts