Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Bobo's shill the home to Dan the Liar Rather has their top correspondent torn from her entouage in a crowd of rioting muslim dogs, reapeatedly sexually assualted to chants of JEW! JEW! JEW!, nearly beaten to death and cbs doesn't report it.

Please enlighten us libretards.:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
So Bobo's shill the home to Dan the Liar Rather has their top correspondent torn from her entouage in a crowd of rioting muslim dogs, reapeatedly sexually assualted to chants of JEW! JEW! JEW!, nearly beaten to death and cbs doesn't report it.

Please enlighten us libretards.:)sphss:)hand:)hand
Of course not. Then it would look like the middle east is a bunch of Jew hating muslim scum. And that would make BoBo look like an idiot as he keeps telling us they are all peace loving people. Not to mention the fact that BoBo is a closet muslim who will side with muslims long before America.:)sphss

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Poor muslums... They are so misunderstood. I am sure they didn't mean any harm.... :)st

I saw that shit this morning. The other reporters have reported hostilities also. Seems the governments over there are blaming foreign press for their down fall.

Yea, right. :)sphss

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Poor muslums... They are so misunderstood. I am sure they didn't mean any harm.... :)st

I saw that shit this morning. The other reporters have reported hostilities also. Seems the governments over there are blaming foreign press for their down fall.

Yea, right. :)sphss
Yet they still are not reporting that hundreds, if not thousands, of muslim stood by and chanted JEW JEW JEW while she was gang raped.

I really need the nuanced mind of a liberal to explain this to me.:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It is this way , cBS or see BS, was Carping on the Democracy OK, She voted No but the Mob voted Yes to the Rape.

Poor Katie she was jumping up and down Naked and the Savages would not touch her!

3 weeks of Raping,Rioting ,yelling, rock throwing and Hosni is gone, But NO Plasma TVs, Unicorns Crapping Skittles and Boxes of Money, Oop's maybe this democracy thingie is going to mean Hard work, where are the Free Bees?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
It is this way , cBS or see BS, was Carping on the Democracy OK, She voted No but the Mob voted Yes to the Rape.

Poor Katie she was jumping up and down Naked and the Savages would not touch her!

3 weeks of Raping,Rioting ,yelling, rock throwing and Hosni is gone, But NO Plasma TVs, Unicorns Crapping Skittles and Boxes of Money, Oop's maybe this democracy thingie is going to mean Hard work, where are the Free Bees?

Don't worry our black bag men will soon be there with loads of tax payer cash to buy off the new regime just like they did the old regime. Yessir! Billions more tax dollars down a Mideast rat hole.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Don't worry our black bag men will soon be there with loads of tax payer cash to buy off the new regime just like they did the old regime. Yessir! Billions more tax dollars down a Mideast rat hole.
Your elected democrats are the current party of "giveaway."

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
It's four days later and they finally print a brief, nondescript, clip about it as if to say "No Big Deal."

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests - 60 Minutes - CBS News

It was stupid of any of our reporters to go into a riot in the first place. Again it is not our business. We could easily use foreign reporter accounts. BTW, being called a Jew is the least of her problem. Is she even Jewish? If she is, then she was really stupid to go to a Muslim riot !!

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Your elected democrats are the current party of "giveaway."

Both parties just love to give our hard earned tax dollars away. The only occasional difference is who they prefer to give it to. Both seem to like giving billions away in the mideast for some reason.... hmmm... is Israel a common factor here????? Hmmmm... Oil corporations a factor here????

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
LOL Your Rat Carter started it.

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
It was stupid of any of our reporters to go into a riot in the first place.
I guess that means you're putting the blame on the victim and not the perpetrators

Again it is not our business. We could easily use foreign reporter accounts.
won't disagree with you here

BTW, being called a Jew is the least of her problem. Is she even Jewish? If she is, then she was really stupid to go to a Muslim riot !!
again, you're saying it's her fault for going there and getting beaten and raped

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I guess that means you're putting the blame on the victim and not the perpetrators

again, you're saying it's her fault for going there and getting beaten and raped

I never said the perpetrators were not to blame??? BTW it is rather liberal of you to defend a victim's stupidity no matter how stupid they are??? Shhhh..Your liberal inner self is showing ...better supress those feelings around here ;)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I never said the perpetrators were not to blame??? BTW it is rather liberal of you to defend a victim's stupidity no matter how stupid they are??? Shhhh..Your liberal inner self is showing ...better supress those feelings around here ;)
Spoken like a true expert on the middle east:rolleyes::rolleyes:!

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So?

Where are all the libtards on this? The "Faux News" whiners?

Nothing to say? No analysis from the nuanced ones?

Ya got one lunatic babbling inchoherently but no ramadan, no Havasu drought hysteric, no gubmnet employees that can defend a liberal icon of propaganda?
:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
The story has been around for days, it's hardly a secret.
I wonder if CBS made it their top story, would they get blamed for sensationalizing sex and violence. Did the cameramen get footage of it? Should they show it? Did the cameramen try to interfere or did they just watch like they do with starving kids? The reporters are supposed to report news, not supposed make news. Any reporter in a war zone could be called "stupid", but that's the job.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
....Any thoughts on her state of mind at the moment? My guess she has stepped to

the "Right" a skosh......

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
....Any thoughts on her state of mind at the moment? My guess she has stepped to

the "Right" a skosh......
You could be dead on but, then again she's a liberal and a CBS reporter to boot. She may not have the common sense to recognize what really happened.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

You hang around the wrong parts of New Orleans, you WILL get mugged. Common sense, apparently something she is lacking.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts