Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
Awesome stuff right there. Notice how they airbrushed out the life jacket in the last shot.

:)hand

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Awesome stuff right there. Notice how they airbrushed out the life jacket in the last shot.

:)hand
He was idleing it to the tow boat.......I was there! Dave those are SICK!!!
There's guy for the t-shirt deal for sure!!!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Easy Big Fella...WE know you are on top of your game...

Just having some fun with my friends.

Either way some good stuff......thanks

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Mac D

Very cool Dave, nice work:)devil

I turned a few pics of my flattie into "pencil sketches" and made a bunch of copies into coloring books to hand out for kids to color FD @ CFW. While I have heard a lot of good and bad comments on my boat, the best flattery I have ever had was last year a couple different kids walked up and had drawn my boat and wanted to give me the pics. I still have them and always take them when we run the boat for good luck. So I thought rather than give out t-shirts or shots of tequila to all the hot chicks . . . the kids deserved something:)devil Wish I could have done more but I ran out of time.

Hey, for a cool effect, try the "color crayon" I think it is, it is an option where the pencil sketch is. Might do my next t-shirts this way:)bulb

Keep up the good work bro:)devil And please say hi to the wifey!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
He was idleing it to the tow boat.......I was there!
I know - I was just giving him a hard time.
These shots are cool! Thanx for the pic of my boat MacDaddy (it hides all the flaws)!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts