Performance Boats Forum banner

Coolest Aussie Boat I've Ever Seen

3K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  RiverDave 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Nice...I bet they have alata time in setting that deal up. I like the 2nd place guy. He chined alata and kept his foot in it...

#12 ·
Nice post Conner. Brass Balls for sure! I still think that your Pop's boat would kick there asses...:|err

Steve
unless your pops boat can run 154 mph plus ( gps a couple of weeks ago )dont bother trying to kick the madness arse and if it did the madness boys would just wind the wick up further,i would love to see madness at a world champ in the usa :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil
p.s. hi chris i will be in contact soon

#10 ·
Can't believe you put the last one up Chris :(:(:)grn. That outboard was hauling ass. I wonder what the dollar comparision is between the OB and the "K". We don't want to go to the HP difference.

#11 ·
Shit people actually run there boats? what can I say I go to needles and those trailer queens never run! "drink beer, look at boat, drink more beer, fire up boat, drink another beer, BS about the old days, drink more beer, toot your own horn, drink beer.".. I'm moving to the down under so I can actually see boats run!:)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand TRAILER QUEENS:|err great Video conner

#14 ·
And the problem here is?. I'll tell you what the problem here is. You to stikin drunk to realize when a boat is running. Not to mention were just trying to make you feel at home by having our boats on the trailer like yours. Difference with ours is that they RUN!!!!!:)devil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.