Speak up!!

·
Shadow Man
170 Posts
Uuuuuu??????????

I see you lurking,

Speak up!!
Ummmm...... Morg......

:)Unsure What.... :)eh:)? What the..... Huuu???? :confused: Who?

What? Ummm????? Again.... :confused: Who??? :)eh:) ?
Who were you talking to dude? :)Unsure :confused: :)eh:) ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

TC

·
T/E 222
745 Posts
Looks like you realed him right in John.

So big guy, are we making a trip to Woodward this year. Let me know, that was a fun trip last year.

·
Shadow Man
170 Posts
Now it's good to go.....

This thread was getting looked over a bit so I though I'd chime in…. Well.... It took a while for this thread to get going any way, but with The Chameleons assistance….. Tudaaaa!!!

Now you have something here..........

So by the way Morg…… You can thank me now…… :D :D :D

TC

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks like you realed him right in John.

So big guy, are we making a trip to Woodward this year. Let me know, that was a fun trip last year.
I hope very soon. I went up last weekend to tune a bit sure was nice to be on the water again. Hopefully we will be going in the next couple of weeks. I will let you know for sure.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Cole Man, Mike here. just wanted to say that I really had a great time hanging out with you John and Bob. Can't wait for the next get together. By the way, where is Woodward and are we talkin boats? Cya, Mike

·
T/E 222
745 Posts
Hey Cole Man, Mike here. just wanted to say that I really had a great time hanging out with you John and Bob. Can't wait for the next get together. By the way, where is Woodward and are we talkin boats? Cya, Mike
Mike,

I had a great time as well. Woodward is a hot boat friendly lake out near Oakdale, CA. Nice place, down side is it can get very windy like Lahontan. If we can get some friends together I will let you know.

Craig

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
woodward!!!

I cant wait to get my junk out there to run around! looks like a great place to boat and have a blast, was there a few week ago with some friends and in there boats OH AND THAT BLOWN (3D) IT'S NO PUNK!!!!! ANYWAYS hope to see and meet you all out there sometime!:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
251 Posts
Flyte whats the latest on your boat.Are you getting close:)
Yes slowly but surely, I have found it VERY VERY tough to go to the track as well as CFW and not have my junk completed. I think I have made more progress the last few weeks than the last year. Have a good one!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts