Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know what kind of dealer they are? Legit? Nice stuff? Checking out a vehicle there, but we're still a grand off. Dealing with a salesman named Warner.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are at 1238 West 6th... 92882
I'm still a little over a grand from what they are asking. Heck, according to them they have more people looking at it, so it might sell for their asking price. It's a gold 2000 Suburban with a lift, wheels, leather etc. Seems nice in the pics, and even allowing for the extras, I just think they are still a little high, especially to make up for the trip.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm expecting an email or another call from the Warner guy... He has kind of an accent so I can communicate with him better on emails instead of trying to comprehend everything on the phone lol...

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
they have more people looking at it, so it might sell for their asking price.
Of course there are :)sphss there's probably a line forming right outside the dealership right now :|err

It never fails to amaze me how many times they use this line! If they aren't even willing to negotiate for $1K then I would seriously reconsider buying from that place BUT if you do LOVE the vehicle and think that it's worth the purchase price then go for it. Personally I would hold out for the price you want to pay...I'm surprised that this dealer isn't biting off your arm for 1K under asking price!!!

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Of course there are :)sphss there's probably a line forming right outside the dealership right now :|err

It never fails to amaze me how many times they use this line! If they aren't even willing to negotiate for $1K then I would seriously reconsider buying from that place BUT if you do LOVE the vehicle and think that it's worth the purchase price then go for it. Personally I would hold out for the price you want to pay...I'm surprised that this dealer isn't biting off your arm for 1K under asking price!!!

Good luck!
I'm still waiting for him to contact me this morning... Yeah, I'll have to stand firm on my price to justify all the other expenses I'll incur to do this deal.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
I'm in Corona and can run by and look at something specific if you want and take pictures or do what I can to help. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in Corona and can run by and look at something specific if you want and take pictures or do what I can to help. Let me know.
They had a ton of pics on their ebay ad, and the salesman said it's about perfect. They shot me a price of $12650, and I'll go within a grand of that to $11650, which is already more than I was going to spend on one within a couple hours of me. I talked to a lady there yesterday, but "Warner" had a customer, and I think the price actually comes from "Chuck Gable", who is the sales manager I'm guessing. Aside from a couple of phone calls and a couple of emails with one price they hit me at, there has been absolutely no negotiating or calls back to me.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Just made the deal on the rig... Picking it up next week... :D
Actually, if you don't want to fly out, I think my dad is taking a light load on a 9 car hauler out to Houston leaving Monday I believe. If you would like me ask if he has room or how much, let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Actually, if you don't want to fly out, I think my dad is taking a light load on a 9 car hauler out to Houston leaving Monday I believe. If you would like me ask if he has room or how much, let me know.
From Ontario BTW.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, might see how much. I'm not sure if I have to be there to sign all the paperwork. It's a dealer to dealer thing, but again, I'd have to check with the sales guy.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sharpy... it's a lifted Suburban with oversize tires etc too. I'm not sure if that affects anything.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Yeah, might see how much. I'm not sure if I have to be there to sign all the paperwork. It's a dealer to dealer thing, but again, I'd have to check with the sales guy.
Sharpy... it's a lifted Suburban with oversize tires etc too. I'm not sure if that affects anything.
That's where I had planned on flying in to. A friend of mine wants to drive and make a road trip of it, so I need to decide something tomorrow anyway.
Let me know, I've got a call into the ol' fock anyway, so I'll ask him. He's retired and hauls for a freind of his from time to time. Normaly I wouldn't think about it but we were just talking about this yesterday.:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts