Performance Boats Forum banner

Cost to rig a boat

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Pancit 
#1 ·
I have been considering purchasing a 24 HTM with no power. I wanted to see what do you guys think it would cost to rig this boat(Installation only)? I spoke with a company and was qouted $7500.00 does that seem to be a bit much?

#3 ·
YOu need to provide more details on what is included for $7500 - It could be a deal, or it could be way too much money to spend depending on what you get.

If it's just for labor to install the engine, drive, and hardware I'd say that you should be able to do better than that. If the price includes the hardware and labor then you're probably doing OK.

#4 ·
Without knowing what all is required and included, it is impossible to answer this question. If you are supplying all parts and they are rigging a blank hull, that is probably in the ballpark. If you are supplying all parts and they are simply dropping in a motor, gimbal, & drive, you would be WAY over paying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.