Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is news to me anyway! I was pretty excited when I was in line and looked next to me and realized I helped buy that family of 9 Scumbags their basket of prime steaks, seafood, ETC. So do they have to pay membership like me? Just wondering. San Bernardino store is starting to feel like Wal Mart.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Shit Corey, EBT is better than having an American Express Plutonium card! It works every where you go and you never have to pay it back thanks to the last few tax paying citizens. Don't worry, if Hillary gets elected, we'll all have one. :)devil

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Nothing more than the Democrats paying their voting base.

·
Registered
975 Posts
F-em i'll shop elswhere, I support Farmer Boys and anyone else that won't take P.O.S. cards. Kills me when I have to go to Wally World. I love to swipe my card and push E.B.T. for my choice of card, the clerk tells me I pushed the wrong button and I tell her, I was just trying to get someone else to pay for my stuff. I always get the same look, like they don't know what i'm talking about. :))THumbsUp:happy:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
F-em i'll shop elswhere, I support Farmer Boys and anyone else that won't take P.O.S. cards. Kills me when I have to go to Wally World. I love to swipe my card and push E.B.T. for my choice of card, the clerk tells me I pushed the wrong button and I tell her, I was just trying to get someone else to pay for my stuff. I always get the same look, like they don't know what i'm talking about. :))THumbsUp:happy:
That's too funny!!! :D I stay away from Wally world. I got tired of 20 check outs and only 2 of them with checkers. ;) I usually hit the local market early, early before the natives get out of bed! :idea:

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Guessing our tax dollars are paying for the Costco membership as well.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
That's too funny!!! :D I stay away from Wally world. I got tired of 20 check outs and only 2 of them with checkers. ;) I usually hit the local market early, early before the natives get out of bed! :idea:
Is that before or after you go to the Klan meeting ?:confused::shhh:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Is that before or after you go to the Klan meeting ?:confused::shhh:
I like to go after the meeting. This way I can drop my hood and robe off at the dry cleaners. All that soot from cross burning and such is a real bitch to get out of my whites. :paperbag: :yes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts