Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1994 Cougar 23MTR . This is a awesome project Cougar that has been priced to sell quick!! It has 180 orig hours. This model is equiped with it's factory H,O 454 BBC that has Imco powerflow manifolds,Barry Grant carb. Also has it's original Bravo one outdrive. Unfortunatly the boat did not get properly winterized and the block and manifolds cracked. Might be able to fix manifolds?? Boat is all original except for the interior with was completely re-done three seasons ago. Also had a custom full length boat cover made at the same time! Sits on it's factory Cougat tripple axle trailer with custom wheels. The hull is in great shape as well as the interior, both could use a little clean up! Has a cd player,amp and four speakers. The windshield is cracked and will need to be replaced. These are very well built boats as I am sure alot of you know. They are fast and handle rough water great. Priced to sell @ $12,900.00. Can make boat turn key with new crate 454 w/warranty for the right price!!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
does he want to trade for a 24' open bow family boat?? w 454

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Great boat and Jake is a stand up guy to buy from!!!

Travis

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does he want to trade for a 24' open bow family boat?? w 454
Thanks for the offer , but not intrested in a trade unless you have a 1992 or newer 21 Eliminator Daytona?? And thanks for the props Travis!!! This will make someone a killer winter project for not alot of$$$$

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More pics. Just had complete buff job done "pics don't do it justice" . Turned out very nice.The outside pics make the boats colors look lighter then they are. The colors look more like the shots in the shop!! Fresh water boat. Never been in the salt. Trailer in great shape all lights and brakes work. Ready to be your next winter project!!!

·
PASO ROBLES CA
672 Posts
WHOMEVER IS LOOKING FOR A CAT THIS IS A AWESOME DEAL .i WOULD NEVER SELLMY 9723MTR. THIS HULL IS RUNS BEAUTIFUL TO THE MID 120 S WISH I HAD THE COIN

1 - 14 of 14 Posts