Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So at what age does a women become Cougar status? My buddies neighbor kids (teenagers) told him his wife is a cougar!! She is only 30 with one child and still super hot, but a cougar at 30? 30 still seems young to me. Anyone?

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
So at what age does a women become Cougar status? My buddies neighbor kids (teenagers) told him his wife is a cougar!! She is only 30 with one child and still super hot, but a cougar at 30? 30 still seems young to me. Anyone?
I think she would fall into the MILF category :D

·
Registered
884 Posts
Cougar = Divorced with money, 40+ looking for somone in the 20's to mid 30's

MILF = Hot, Married with with kids

Just got out in LaJolla on a Thursday night, the Cougars are out looking for food.

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
i have a 38 year old cougar, with two kids and some coin i'm dating, she can be seen with me this weekend at havasu haha:D

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts

She'd only be a Cougar if she's dating one of those teens..... ;) .......SOOOOooooo, maybe they were trying to tell your buddy something. :rolleyes:

RTJas :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She'd only be a Cougar if she's dating one of those teens..... ;) .......SOOOOooooo, maybe they were trying to tell your buddy something. :rolleyes:

RTJas :D
My buddy messes with the teens all the time. He embarrases the hell out of them when she comes out. Im sure they would love to take a stab but prolly would not know what to do with it.

When I was in high school we had a buddy who's Mom was smokin hot. He caught us several times scopin momma out by the pool. He would get so pissed. We laugh about it now, but she was everyones fantasy!

Guess when your 15-16, 30yrs old is a cougar!

·
6,873 Posts
She may be a cougar to a 15 year old...
She is a baby in my eyes

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
i have a 38 year old cougar, with two kids and some coin i'm dating, she can be seen with me this weekend at havasu haha:D

Dustin is the man!...Probably the best early retirement program that exists.:)devil

Anyone know what GILF stands for?? Theres a few at my gym!!:D

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
haha you know it dennis, when ya going up next??? she will be with me on most trips:D oh and gilf stands for "grandma i like to fuk"

Dustin is the man!...Probably the best early retirement program that exists.:)devil

Anyone know what GILF stands for?? Theres a few at my gym!!:D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts