Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this hull from ahsumtoy and put a 526 blown alcohol motor in it . I couldnt stop thinking about this boat since i first saw it so i managed to acquire it this november . I stuck it in the world of wheels car show last weekend just to have something to do in the stupid freezing weather here. Come on summer!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp Thats alot of polishing.I have a hard time getting all the water spots of my little bit of bling after a day on the river that must take a week!!

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp Thats alot of polishing.I have a hard time getting all the water spots of my little bit of bling after a day on the river that must take a week!!
I aint rubbing on it. Thats going to be my nephews job for getting to ride in it.

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
That's bad azz man. I'd just leave that 1 in shop, it's a show ride :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
So you own this bitchen PC and dont you own a TwinTurbo BBC PC?
Yes i own the twin turbo newest style placecraft but i had Tom P. make a rope racing drag style boat out of it so it only has one seat. I cant ride anyone like that and im not about to change it to a 2 seater. The center steer is very comfortable .

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Nice Gary! :))THumbsUp
Now you need to go out & play with'em and find out which one's fastest. :)grn

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I bought this hull from ahsumtoy and put a 526 blown alcohol motor in it . I couldnt stop thinking about this boat since i first saw it so i managed to acquire it this november . I stuck it in the world of wheels car show last weekend just to have something to do in the stupid freezing weather here. Come on summer!!!!!!!!!
What in the hell do you do for work and are you hiring? :worship:

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Yes i own the twin turbo newest style placecraft but i had Tom P. make a rope racing drag style boat out of it so it only has one seat. I cant ride anyone like that and im not about to change it to a 2 seater. The center steer is very comfortable .
Wow, just wow....:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
You got way to much fuckin money !!!!! I'm gonna hang with you when I come visit the west coast ;)

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts