Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wisconsin State Democraps went into hiding today, to avoid a vote on the governor's crackdown proposals for changing the teachers union way of negotiating contracts and salaries. The police where instucted to locate and bring the cowards back, so that a legal vote could be taken.

This is how the Libs do business? Maybe they are learning the Chicago way.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
This is incredible. This happened somewhere else a few yrs ago. TX, AZ? Can't remember.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Give them one hour to call in ,then fire the scumbags and appoint some people to fill in until elections can be held.

The POS Union has 23000-24000 People compared to the 5.7 million people in Wisconsin 1/2% holding the rest hostage?????? screw them!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
The police where instucted to locate and bring the cowards back, so that a legal vote could be taken.
For real? :))eek:)) Gutless bastards, the lot of them. You have a link on that?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Unions are as good for America as the Kenyan is!:cowdodo::AngryFinger_7WSKJO::cowdodo::))ThumbsDwn:)Pound

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Any wonder why the mid-term elections didn't favor democrats? They are gutless cowards, afraid to face realities. Tough decisions must be made throughout government to balance these budgets and democrats just don't have what it takes.
Come on 2012! We can take this awakening of America to the next level!

Wisconsin Democrats AWOL for heated vote - USATODAY.com

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
This is incredible. This happened somewhere else a few yrs ago. TX, AZ? Can't remember.
Happened here in TX....They ran off to OK and the DPS had to go after 'em and bring 'em back.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
The "theachers" are threatening to riot as well.:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I used to hate unions, until I read the history of the whole thing; Unions have gotten way out of hand, but eliminating them completely is not the answer.

You guys rail against the unions giving themselves big pay raises and benes, but the top people in govt and biz give themselves huge pay raises....when the company does good....when the company does bad.....when the company goes bankrupt....What the hell?

There needs to be control on both ends of this....everyone in the US has been voting themselves bread & Circuses...and now we can't compete...

·
2001 cheyenne Splash 555
175 Posts
CVXJET I couldn't agree more

I hear all of you calling Unions and Unions supporters all sorts of names. Its so funny I have never seen any of you address the EXCESSIVE SALARIES of Senior Management of Major Corporations. How many workers actually making a product does it take to support a CEO making 25, 35 up to 75 million dollars a year. And including so many 2nd tier Management making high 6 and 7 figure salaries. The CEO run the business and bails with there golden parachutes. Why not start at the top and work down instead of the bottom up. How about a little compassion for a average worker just trying to feed his family.
I say start with the Legislature and the Governor. Tell them there pay is one dollar a day. A Penality for not doing there job years ago.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I hear all of you calling Unions and Unions supporters all sorts of names. Its so funny I have never seen any of you address the EXCESSIVE SALARIES of Senior Management of Major Corporations. How many workers actually making a product does it take to support a CEO making 25, 35 up to 75 million dollars a year. And including so many 2nd tier Management making high 6 and 7 figure salaries. The CEO run the business and bails with there golden parachutes. Why not start at the top and work down instead of the bottom up. How about a little compassion for a average worker just trying to feed his family.
I say start with the Legislature and the Governor. Tell them there pay is one dollar a day. A Penality for not doing there job years ago.

Good points Bosscat and CVX !!! Again I LMAO!!! Everyone of these guys pounding on their keyboards slamming unions would sign up and join one in a heartbeat if it meant they would make more money hil:)
I have never seen such an outbreak of Stockholm syndrome!!! These guys defend wealthy CEOs screwing everyone they can to get their million dollar bonuses again I LMAO hil:) Then they slam the Joe lunch box workers and union guys who are trying to make a decent living. A really sick perspective only explained by a mental disorder like Stockholm Syndrome. Please seek help. You elitest wannabe guys are warped by listening and drooling during too many Rush and Beck episodes :cuckoo:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
There are private unions in company's. For me, no problem
There are public unions that the tax payer pays for. Me, big problem

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Good points Bosscat and CVX !!! Again I LMAO!!! Everyone of these guys pounding on their keyboards slamming unions would sign up and join one in a heartbeat if it meant they would make more money hil:)
I have never seen such an outbreak of Stockholm syndrome!!! These guys defend wealthy CEOs screwing everyone they can to get their million dollar bonuses again I LMAO hil:) Then they slam the Joe lunch box workers and union guys who are trying to make a decent living. A really sick perspective only explained by a mental disorder like Stockholm Syndrome. Please seek help. You elitest wannabe guys are warped by listening and drooling during too many Rush and Beck episodes :cuckoo:
Whats funny, is you think you know something. About any of us. You think we would give up what we have created to become a union worker.:D:D

·
2001 cheyenne Splash 555
175 Posts
Come on guys, please reply to my prior post.

Come guys you burn the boards up. Can you or will you defend the management of Major Corporations making huge salaries. The pork and waste is at the top.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
You pay either way.. The price of the goods or services goes up to cover the higher wages.

Thats fine with me, I need those services. At least it is something I am willing to buy or purchase. I know that going in. But just to screw the tax payer with bs that you have no control over is completely different.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Come guys you burn the boards up. Can you or will you defend the management of Major Corporations making huge salaries. The pork and waste is at the top.
I am with you on this one. No human is worth that kind of money. But again it is not the tax payers money. Directly

1 - 20 of 112 Posts