Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let's get this shtt started now. It's another game I'm looking forward to, after the much anticipated Steelers at Patriots last week and we're coming off a great win. Paulomalu is good for some fresh plays and at least 2 interceptions per game, so let's send the girls home...crying as usual. :D Romo style.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Tough choice... I like em both.

I've been a Steeler fan since the Bradshaw/Swann/Stallworth/Harris/Greene/Ham/Lambert/Blier/Blount/ and Greenwood days... up against Cowboys like Staubach/Newhouse/Pearson/Dorsett/Pearson/ and Hollywood Henderson...

Two of the greatest teams of all time...

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope it a good game. Steelers by 3

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can anyone hold onto a f'ing ball? :|err

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dallas defense destroying Roethlisberger.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Patriots pulled it out in the end.

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Exciting end to this one! Didn't really have a dog in this fight, but never upset when the girls get pantsed. TO will most likely open his big yap however as he was going off with the sweater protector over his hole...stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Both games were actually pretty good,my girl is bitching right now saying the media has turned on the Pats.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Both games were actually pretty good,my girl is bitching right now saying the media has turned on the Pats.
Media turned? I guess I haven't really heard much of that, but I will say it's amazing how a while team falls apart and relies on one player. And without him (Brady), the wheels fell off of that bus.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Hey, our red birds made "Ram Stew" on the way to winning the NFC West today. After all we've been through, we'll take that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts