Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An excited racer (unamed ) took delivery today of the newly designed hull (MPD/Bennett keel in the mold), with a certified weight south of 300 lbs. Nice job Bill !!!!

·
Administrator
16,875 Posts
Awesome !!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Was it the white one Bill had at ming? That boat was b-e-a-utiful just how it sat, unrigged an all. I'm a little curious, Does anyone know what hes asking for a bare one?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
how safe will that be:)bulb south of 300

even in controled condtions i ripple effect can happen!

cant wait to see it

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
There has been plenty of CP Tunnels that were south of 300# that are still around, but from what I understand here, these are a new design that are going to be a safer design especially with the sponson add-ons already in the mold, along with the much needed bottom work I am willing to bet that these will be a force as well as the other newer hulls that are avail. these days. Sorry for the run on sentence.

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
Great ......

I hope he builds a real big motor, we dont need a -300lb cp in pro gas !!! lol
the boat looks killer, cant wait to see this thing run !!!!

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
There has been plenty of CP Tunnels that were south of 300# that are still around, but from what I understand here, these are a new design that are going to be a safer design especially with the sponson add-ons already in the mold, along with the much needed bottom work I am willing to bet that these will be a force as well as the other newer hulls that are avail. these days. Sorry for the run on sentence.
Hell I'm impressed that you recognized it.........;)

S CP :p

·
Registered
995 Posts
you're probably right

Todd, i think you're right on the money. They will be fast!!!!!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
An excited racer (unamed ) took delivery today of the newly designed hull (MPD/Bennett keel in the mold), with a certified weight south of 300 lbs. Nice job Bill !!!!
will this boat be making elsinore and if so what class? why is it called a competition tunnel?

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
will this boat be making elsinore and if so what class? why is it called a competition tunnel?
Some of the old ones had "Competition Tunnel" on the side instead of the cp or performance....IMO just sounds fast :)devil

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
why is it called a

competition tunnel... cuz

" WARNING BOAT MAY MAKE RIGHT TURN AND THROW YUR ASS IN THE WATER" .. was to big to fit on the side . Reality

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
why is it called a

competition tunnel... cuz

" WARNING BOAT MAY MAKE RIGHT TURN AND THROW YUR ASS IN THE WATER" .. was to big to fit on the side . Reality
Watch out daytona style boats have a tendency to blow the fuck over. Darrin not a hater thread simply just what has came out of the mold.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts