Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 19' CP that they want to trade or know of anyone that might want to trade. I have a 1981 Daytona less motor and stack tanks. Just throwing it out there. This is a light hull. Im looking for a CP so I can still run hard but able to put a family in it, pack it full of beer and sit at the sand bar. Just a more versatile boat. Just throwing it out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I love it too. I just wish it was a little heavier. Im still going to drive it and use it. Never know maybe a nice cp will come up or ill eventually sell the daytona and go get a cp. Im just feeling the waters

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whats it got for pump internals, and what do you think it weighs? Any bottom work?
hey chris. The pump has a stainless impeller, droop, FTN insert, new intake with ride plate and shoe. Im not sure about the shaft. Brand new loader. The boat probably weights in the 400lbs range not much more and not much less. The bottom has work done to it. It has a rounded keel with a spoon. it has calgo steering, carbon fiber front buckets, fiberglass rear bench, brand new black tweed interior, new full length rail kit, all mechanical gauges, 3 bilge pumps, all stainless lines, stainless dumps, the trailer is top notch. Fully boxed red powder coat, pin striped. Low pro tires, led lights. I would like a CP in the same condition at least and something a little on the heavy side. Like maybe 550-600 im not sure what a heavy 19 would be. Im just looking now and if the right one comes along then we can deal, if not I will keep the Daytona,

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Right on Dave hope you find what your looking for.

HB: im not trying to thread jack or disrespect Dave in anyway but that is a hole nother thread we can start an argument about.

·
Registered
19,800 Posts
buddy of mine has a 19 ft cp awsome cond less motor for 9k i will givem a call and see if he wants a daytona
may i ask what value you put on yours less motor..and am i correct your keeping the stack tanks..that might be a deal breaker

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
God Damit Dave, don't do it!
Man I wish I had the coin to take it off your hands. Considering My new found single status, I don't need room for more than a +1

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
maybe I didn't see it or missed it, but since you are wanting more room I assume you are looking for a 19 GW vs the 18... If so, 450 would be a light lay up IMO...... maybe not as bad in an 18, but definately light in a 19....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts